• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shell Business

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
So.. Ive been reading lots of stuff by fellow fans. We know that the goal of some of the Order if not all are to become perfect existences (whole again)-Xaldin-. This means that they would need their hearts, which are contained in Kingdom Hearts. (The Door) Right? If so, Sora is very VERY important to the order because, Sora is destined to open the door. "Remember...You are the one who will open the door). So. Maybe some of the members like Vexen did not know? He was willing to kill Sora due to an order. Or maybe he had a back up. The BHK. Well, Im not certain, but the BHK being apart of the other side of Sora's heart has a similar destiny I would think. Maybe he can open the door too. We know that the order is aware of Sora's other side. "If Sora finds about the other side then its over" -Larxene- So If the reason that the order wants to take over KH is to become whole, then what about shells like...DiZ? If he is a shell. Ya see, I dont think DiZ is Ansem's shell, so I will continue this topic in my view. I've said before that I believe that DiZ is to Ansem as BHK is to Sora. I mean it makes sense. Dont you think that Axel was talking about Ansem when he said that "only one man had ever done that"? (which was kept his memories after becoming a heartless... I believe) I think so.. if you disagree, let me know, I dont care. But if it is Ansem, then Sora and he would have some similarities. I also think that A shell cannot become complete unless his heart is whole. Which means that DiZ and Ansem would have to be one in order for the EM (Ansem's shell..my oppinion) To become whole. Same with Sora's shell. DiZ is concious that he is the otherside of Ansem unlike the young BHK. DiZ tried to become one with Ansem in CoM by trying to persuade Riku into using his Darkness and relying on it in the guise of Ansem. If Riku were to do this, then the real Ansem would then assume full control of Riku would he not? Thats when DiZ would have his opportune moment to become one with Ansem again. Then, then EM would be free to do what he needs. I do hope you all follow me with this.. Its kinda confusing me. This post is too long so I will continue later.. only if its positive feedback...if any.

Last edited:

helios

Bronze Member
Thats a good theory due to the fact that i heard at least one of the members say that they need kH in order to have true exsistence.

OrodrethC

Pretty much the same answer as everyone else. Good theory, agree and disagree with certain parts. Now, the theory of Ansem and DiZ does seem a bit far fetched, although logical in a sense. But not to sound too n00bish, because I didn't play CoM because I don't have a GBA, but who is DiZ?

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
DiZ.. is an a man that Riku meets in Castle Oblivion. He came to Riku in disguise of Ansem, and tried to get Riku to use the darkness in his heart. Eventually, DiZ finally revealed himself to Riku in his normal form. The guy in red bandages. Same skin tone and eye color of Ansem. He is the voice that helps Riku out of the darkness I think... He tells Riku, " I've been watching you all along...You are special. You walk the road of Twilight inbetween light and darkness... I want you to meet Namine, then choose." DiZ also places the decision at the end for Riku. "Will you choose the road to Darkness. Or to light?" Riku ofcourse replies with, "Neither choose the middle road. DiZ then replies with, " You mean the twilit road to nightfall?" "No," Riku says as he walks past DiZ. "The road to dawn." (which is still in the Twilight category.) I hope this is alright, but go any a khII site and look for DiZ for more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back