• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recipe's

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I figured since we have a pretty much slow food sectino (didn't even know it was here until like yesterday)

We shoudl have a thread on Recipe's. Post any recipe's you know and love that can be swapped on the forums.

I in particulra like this really easy baked italian sausage dish

First off this Recipe serves about 3-4 people

Cook in a 9x12 cooking pan (glass or metal)

You will need at leas one mild or spicy italian sausage for each person eating.

3-4 potatoes peeled, and cut into about 1/2" slices

a medium sized onion diced.

2 or 3 different color bell peppers (color doesn't really matter) sliced in lines or diced.

Olive oil

about a cup and a half of cooking white wine (ask an adult to help you, if you are under the drinking age in your country)

Salt (to taste), Pepper (to taste, 2tbsp Granulated Garlic, 1/2 cup Parsley, 1 tbsp red pepper flakes)

Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.

mix all the vegetables together and all the spices with a little olive oil so that each vegetable has bout an even amount of herbs and spices.

then in the center pour the wine.

put the sausage on top and if desired add a spinkle of cayenne to the top of each sausage. cover with foil and let is sit in the oven for an hour. after the first hour take the foil off and turn down to 375 degrees and let sit for half hour. when that is done dish up and enjoy

D

Deleted member 36435

I tried this and it got deleted.
Good luck, man.

Back