• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tech ► PSP theme help~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Hello.

Erm, this is going to sound really amateur-ish but I'm having trouble putting PSP themes on my PSP.

I hooked up the PSP to my computer, went on USB mode, went into the PSP folder and made a new folder named THEME. When I put a .ptf file in there (which is a theme), I disconnected the PSP from the computer, went to settings > theme on my PSP and went to select my theme but it wasn't there.

Am I doing something wrong? I just put a .png image file in a PHOTO (can't remember if it's IMAGE but whatever) file and it worked perfectly.

Help?

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
... i dont have my psp on hand to check up how my file system is set up... try putting the THEME folder in the root of your memory stick in stead of in the /PSP folder.

Also what firmware are you on?

歩 Ayumu

Why such old firmware?
I think that is your problem. I could be wrong, but I thought custom themes were not allowed until 3.40 o-o...
Give an upgrade a shot. If you want to remain at such a low firmware, I'd personally just stick with the image backgrounds. Otherwise, borrow/rent a copy of Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII (commonly available everywhere) and use its firmware upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back