• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

possible kingdom hearts 3 plot

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
well from what ive heard about birth by sleep there is master xehanort - master of the keyblade and and his off sider the dark guy and terra, ven and aqua were his original 3 apprentices or something along thois lines. now back to the kingdom hearts era ten years ahead terra is riku ven is sora and aqua is mickey (not actually just they have passed on the keyblade, and i know in sunset horizons ven picks up riku's keyblade, but im just going by the names.)

well seeing there are the 3 apprentices - sora, riku and mickey - have we met the master?

have i messed something major here or does this sound like a pretty decent plot for kh3 - a quest for the master of the keyblade.

i was just thinking now that when terra was on the beach looking at sora and riku playing. this is when he probly chose riku to be the next weilder of the keyblade, but when it came down to it sora obtained the keyblade (the events of kingdom hearts 1)

and another thing

i like this idea of aqua being the 14th member of organization 13. i reaocn it fits in very well seeing 2 of the other 3 chaser are in the organization, (assuming xemnas is indeed terra taken over by master xehanort or something along those lines.) i agree with the theory that shes was trying to re-obtain her armour.

shadow_of_light

i was just thinking now that when terra was on the beach looking at sora and riku playing. this is when he probly chose riku to be the next weilder of the keyblade, but when it came down to it sora obtained the keyblade (the events of kingdom hearts 1)
if you just took this out of what you said, which i think is good, then you almost see it as passing on the reigns to finish what has been started in birth by sleep.

i like this idea of aqua being the 14th member of organization 13. i reaocn it fits in very well seeing 2 of the other 3 chaser are in the organization, (assuming xemnas is indeed terra taken over by master xehanort or something along those lines.) i agree with the theory that shes was trying to re-obtain her armour.
i like it too. with ppl saying that from the little bit of skin that we saw, it was too dark to be aqua, i say BS. look at xehanort, xemnas, and ansem (kh1). both the heartless and nobody version of xehanort's skin was of a darker shade than his, so why not leave that possibility open?

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
well from what ive heard about birth by sleep there is master xehanort - master of the keyblade and and his off sider the dark guy and terra, ven and aqua were his original 3 apprentices or something along thois lines. now back to the kingdom hearts era ten years ahead terra is riku ven is sora and aqua is mickey (not actually just they have passed on the keyblade, and i know in sunset horizons ven picks up riku's keyblade, but im just going by the names.)

well seeing there are the 3 apprentices - sora, riku and mickey - have we met the master?

have i messed something major here or does this sound like a pretty decent plot for kh3 - a quest for the master of the keyblade.

and another thing

For the last time AQUA CANT BE THE 14TH MEMBER.
Shouldnt Aqua be Kairi, if Kairi can use a keyblade, there isnt really a good reason why not, if they choose to hand down the keyblades Aqua could choose Kairi, and Mickey has a keyblade in khBBS, we see him with star seeker.

Valle

For the last time AQUA CANT BE THE 14TH MEMBER.
Shouldnt Aqua be Kairi, if Kairi can use a keyblade, there isnt really a good reason why not, if they choose to hand down the keyblades Aqua could choose Kairi, and Mickey has a keyblade in khBBS, we see him with star seeker.
Aqua isn't Kairi. They're related somehow, just like Sora is related to Ven and Riku is related to Terra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back