• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Oh my god, the red-ness burns!

• Thread starter omnislasher_VII
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

omnislasher_VII

How the hell do I get rid of the little red thingo in my rep thing? Even grey is better.

That shade of red makes me feel homicidal... >=D

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
*shrugs* i guess you have to do something that gives you positive behaviour sicne thats saying your've been modden in the past or something

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Only mods can lower it, so you must have done something norty. :O

C

chaoschao

Its negative rep power...if it reaches ten, you get banned, and whatnot.

I have green! It's shiny!

R K O

Try getting people to give you positive rep.
Besides, atleast YOU have red << I have green. Which is a bad thing. I want my rep to be red at -10. WITHOUT getting banned. Yuh know, just for looks and red is much cooler than green ;)

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
People have added negative rep power. The little scale thing at the bottom is how you give someone rep power. Either you've done something someone doesn't like, or someone's just messing with you.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
I wish my rep power woold get back to grey. I said something that wasnt too nice about TM so he set it to -5.

R K O

TM just can't take an insult like some of us <_<; You just called him stupid. Big whup, there's tons of other negative comments. Calling someone stupid isn't that big of a deal.

I wish mine was Red :(
Red = Coolness

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
you people should consider yourselfs lucky you get green and red while i'm stuck with a grey

It does not matter where you live. "They" can take
yeah grey stinks its nuetrull neutrull is stupid i will kill who ever made me neutrull Arg nuetrulli s not what i want (watch me get red in like five minutes)

note: All feelings and oppinions in this post are purley fiction and are not the true oppinion of this member

this video has been modified for your hme entertainment system

R K O

Twighlite Liminality said:
(watch me get red in like five minutes)
What the hell? Well, you just got Red on your Rep Square. How is that possible when you said it was "purely fiction" ? :confused:

C'mon, who did it? You know who you are.

To -Larxene-: You got a 10 already??? <<;;; And yet I only see 1 green square...and it still says Unknown Quantity...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back