• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*offical*metal gear solid thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kadaj

Well since no one else has made a MGS thread i thought then i will.Please talk about MGS stuff in here.my favrote is snake eater i love that game to death! I'm going to buy a psp in the end of march (when it come out) so i can get MGS A!CD.I don't know if any one will agree withme but i think there should be a MGS online for pc simaler to counter strike.I allready sent in this idea to the MGS team.The fury rocks!!!!!!!!!

X-Zero

Gummi Ship Builder
Yeah we beat our Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater in a total of 23:34. I didnt know Ocelot was Adam, and when Eva and Spike were looking like they were wrestiling, and see got the tranmiter out of Snakes back had me rolling. Man I love the R1 when Eva is around lol. I hope they make the next game for the PS2 or 3, to take place right after Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, because I really want to know what Ocelot plans to with the Metal gear. And I really hope Raden or whatever the blonde guys name was, doenst come back.

omega wyrm

Gummi Ship Builder
X-Zero said:
Yeah we beat our Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater in a total of 23:34. I didnt know Ocelot was Adam, and when Eva and Spike were looking like they were wrestiling, and see got the tranmiter out of Snakes back had me rolling. Man I love the R1 when Eva is around lol. I hope they make the next game for the PS2 or 3, to take place right after Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, because I really want to know what Ocelot plans to with the Metal gear. And I really hope Raden or whatever the blonde guys name was, doenst come back.
Who is Spike? I played through the whole game and don't remember anyone called Spike.

A multiplayer MGS would be so cool. If the card system for AC!D is any good it might make a good multiplayer game. Alot of people hated Raiden but I thought he was okay, certainly not nearly as cool as Snake but he was an OK character.

R K O

Not too many people liked Raiden because:
-Long white hair? At his age? Not too realistic
-People were expecting to play Solid Snake
-People want Solid Snake

I'm not sure if I wanna get AC!D, the card system just ruins my respect for the game. And it's not part of the Solid series.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Raiden doesn't have white hair, it's platium blonde and he was sexy looking! I bet he had a big . . . . ! I admit, he isn't as experienced and good as Solid Snake. Rose-Mary:D That's worse than Mary-Jane!

Blindfolded_Riku

R K O said:
Not too many people liked Raiden because:
-Long white hair? At his age? Not too realistic
-People were expecting to play Solid Snake
-People want Solid Snake

I'm not sure if I wanna get AC!D, the card system just ruins my respect for the game. And it's not part of the Solid series.

What do you mean ? you DO play solid snake and the story is after mgs2 ... right ?

What would be the greatest mgs ever is an mgs when solis snake kills big boss you know just before mgs1.or play with gray fox!!

R K O

Blindfolded_Riku said:
What do you mean ? you DO play solid snake and the story is after mgs2 ... right ?

What would be the greatest mgs ever is an mgs when solis snake kills big boss you know just before mgs1.or play with gray fox!!
My friend said that AC!D is not part of the Solid series. And well, the Solid series have been just amazing.
Anyway, here's the time order:
MGS3, MG, MG2, MGS, MGS2
Does AC!D even come into this order?

Big Boss is already dead at the end of MG2. Though, the government still has his remains, so there is a chance he could be revived.
As for Gray Fox, it would be cool but Snake did see Fox get stomped on by Rex.

That reminds me, what about FOXDIE? I don't think Snake is immune to it, since Liquid wasn't.

Blindfolded_Riku

no he isn t immune but he s got the virus for the time order u r right and AC!D would be the last yes...

and for playing with gray fox... it s possible because it happens in mgs when he dies ...so a game BEFORE mgs with gray fox is possible ... because he s still alive... got it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back