• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new trailer?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jaxx

Square-Enix hates us. We never get the bloody trailer, just a f**king 'trailer description'. I mean, who bloody cares what's IN the trailer if you can't see it?!?

AForgottenMemory

I have a feeling if we're to see it at all, it will be a week or something before it's release. But it's not looking good admittedly.

MasterofMemories

Guys, we always get a TGS trailer. We have for the past two years. IGN probably already has the trailer recorded and will post it today or tomorrow. Don't worry, we'll get it.

AForgottenMemory

MasterofMemories said:
Guys, we always get a TGS trailer. We have for the past two years. IGN probably already has the trailer recorded and will post it today or tomorrow. Don't worry, we'll get it.
As much as i'd like to believe you, IGN disagrees... :(

TGS 2005: Square Enix Video Wall Presentation: Square has strictly forbidden filming of any portion of this video presentation (we're probably not even allowed to suggest you try searching Korean message boards for unauthorized clips from the video reel taken by hidden cameras...)

Last edited:

MasterofMemories

That sucks, dude. I didn't know that. Well, I know have a new philosophy. Square-Enix sucks. They've let us down time and time again with release dates and they never give us trailers anymore.

starry_eyed_hero

Chronos_20 said:
Down ithe Square-Enix bring Squaresoft back!!!!!!!!!!!
they're the same damn thing, even if the company was still called Squaresoft, they would still pull crap like this.

What I dont understand, is why they dont want the trailer recorded. A trailer is an advertisement. That's it's only purpose, to advertise. What's the point of creating an advertisement that you're not going to show to the public?

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I have found the TGS Kingdom Hearts II trailer! Please see the thread: TGS Trailer FOUND !! I have listed the link for the site, and the pasword used to be able and see the trailer for that site. Enjoy the trailer. It is not the best quality though. :p

yuna:)

Geez square-enix.....

They probably think once they show the trailers to the public, everyone will go crazy and start hacking into their computers and-

............Maybe thats why......

FiNaLsKyE

ok so... they do show trailers to the public... and people also do post them up on the internet. Dont get too mad, trust me, the reason for such a long wait is because they want this game to be the best game pretty much ever. be a little bit more patient. everyone will be happy with this one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back