• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new scan..........................

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josi-Jo

Whoa so that how he looks like up close but yep he does have a big role in the game you can tell he has blue eyes and if you look at most of the people who have big roles(e.g Kair, Riku, bhk etc)or the people who had sorta of a role (e.g Axel Larxane etc) they all have blue eyes so in my point of view most people with blue eyes has somthing to do with the story and talks alot but thats my point of view.

Moodring

Awesome!:eek: I'm so excited that Pooh and Ariel are returning. I hope Atlantica has improved:)

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
Themuffinman said:
Oh....my.....god.....

http://www.sorasdomain.net/cutenews...es/New_Scan.jpg

Look closely at the new scan... you will see two pictures at the very left... One has Sora and Ariel...with a star between them... and the word "Excellent!"...... what the f**k could that be....

For some reason...I fear....I fear for a DDR sort of minigame.... *cries*

There better not be a DDR-like mini game... But there's musical notes...and it look like theyre dancing....No....please god...Noooo!!!

And... next to that picture...theres another one... it looks like another minigame.... it has a meter on the right of it's screen...and bubbles.... Why god! Why!!!!

Please... someone give an explanation to what sort of thing this could be... I fear for my sanity right now...

haha no dude i doubt its a ddr minigame....ud need the pad and w/ the controller is gay so i really doubt that...but wat if it is *GULP* NOOOOOOOOOOOOO *CRIES*.......naa bout i doubt it...tis prolly a mini game like the 1 in deep jungle...exept its underwater.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back