• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New info

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Themuffinman said:
It's been confirmed that Demyx is in the Underworld, durr >_>

I see what you mean aobut you hardly ever being right

Soo...what are you right about again? The LM world having better controls? That's not really much of an achievment there buddy...

Nothing to gloat about, atleast....

What makes you think that the org. members will only be in one world? In CoM we fought them all multiple times.

>_> I bet you 5000 gil I'm right abaout the org. members being in more than one world.

Legato_Blue

kaizer21 said:
25 OR 30 !?!?!

Say what? He's way older than 30 buddy.

I'd say he's about ... 50, which isn't that old really. Well, maybe a bit, but he still looks quite healthy and well-fit LOL

he doenst look old he just has a goatee. his hair is blonde not grey... wrinkles no! definatly not 50

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I bet you 150K gil that I'm right...plus i get you slap you across the face

We're gonna fight an organization Member in one world, kill thier ass, then move on....Next time we see an Org member, we repeat the process....

And how the heck would Demyx be underwater anyway?

Last edited:

Legato_Blue

i bet you both 200k gill that you are both right... i dont think demix will be in other worlds, but i bet other members will be in more than one

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
umm... Legato....I actually have 150K gil in which to bet...you don't even have an RPG account....

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Wow seeing as it's hard to tell when someone's being sarcastic through text, I didn't know you were being sarcastic...

Assuming makes as Ass out of U and Me >_>

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Because Demyx is a WATER TYPE WITH SOUND ABILITIES. Also, Atlantica this time around also features the LAND part of the movie. Making it just perfect for Demyx to fight on! Not much water in the UNDERWORLD, only that big spinny soul thing of death!

=D I'm so right!

>_> You will all bow again when I am.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Atlantis seems more fun to me, but we'll never know 'til we try.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
OMG ATLANTICA HAS HAD A COMPLETE MAKEOVER!!!! I think its actually gonna be a good world in kh2 i really do. AWWWWWWWW sora's gonna save ariel from drowing thats cute^_^
GO SORA GO!!!!!! sora: she's already dead im just taking here to land retard
me: ur mean **flicks him off and runs**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back