• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need help with teams and what to do with all my Cids

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esh

:)

So I started last week, I had one real good pull and I've been set for a while. I read that I should save my gems until better medals come out. Should I just save Cids/chip/Dale until they come out?
Here is my list so far:
Vivi 5* (can evolve at any time) (poison magic)
Diz 5* (can evolve at any time)
Sora limit 6* (paralyze magic)
King Mickey 6*
Cloud 3*

Besides those everything else are medals I got from the story. (Rikku, jiminy, Tuna, pane, etc)

Are any of those worth upgrading with a Cid/Chip/Dale/Scrooge? Or should I just wait for more medals?

Esh

Thanks for the quick reply! If you were to prioritize that list which would you upgrade first?

Esh

Thank you so much for this! I was hesitant on using Cids on Mickey, now I'll have a second 6* :)

Awards
Note that if you plan to synthesize two identical medals they have to be of the same value like 3* cloud + 3* cloud. 3* + anything besides 3* wouldn't fill the ability dots.

EDIT
Don't worry about the medals' level. The important thing is for the to be of the same type and *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back