• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Need help with synthesis

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zach350z

I need help to complete the item synthesis recipes for Kingdom hearts 2.5 Final Mix. I need more mythril gems and shards but I have none in stock and I already found all the treasure chests. I also got the items to synthesize the mythril gems and shards but nothing comes up in stock to synthesize. Please help. Anyone.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Do you have the recipe for the Mythril gems and shards? I think you need the actual recipe list before you can synthesize the item. Does the choice to synthesize the gems and shards come up?

Zach350z

I have already gotten the recipe and synthesized the items. I need more in stock but I can't get any in stock no matter how much I get the recipe items. The stock area says zero. I need more of them to finish recipes.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Do you have enough items to synthesize the Mythrils and enough munny to pay for them? It's been awhile since I played KH2 I'm trying to remember how the synthesizing works. If you have all the materials try closing the synthesize shop then go back in. Sometimes when you synthesize a newly made item it won't register right away in you items until you close the current transaction and then go back in. That is if you want to synthesize a new item you just created.

Edit: Also what is your Moogle level?

Back