• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Namine? A witch? Bulls**t!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness Riku

Well,it is weird though how Kairi's shadow is a witch,considering Kairi doesn't have powers.

M

Mishia

A witch is someone with magical powers right? Technically Namine is one but it doesn't necessarily mean she's evil, I think mage or magician is better though

blinded-by-light

Pharaoh said:
Hey... calm down already! So maybe she is a witch... or maybe she isn't! It's no reason to get upset! sheesh. But one thing is for certain... she is Kairi's shadow.
SHES NOT A SHADOW! crap im gonna cry ive posted this same thing in like 15 threads when Namine said she was kairis "shadow" it wasnt literal either 1) she had refered to when she replaced soras memories of kairi for her so she was in a way a shadow of kairi in those memories because she was a trace of where kairi had once been or 2) (the less likely one) she was comparing her relationship with BHK with soras relationship with kairi (if anyone understands that)

anyway more on the subject i believe kairis a witch in that she can do magic but like (i dunno who) it really pisses me off to hear ppl using that to prove some bogus theory of theirs! other than the fact that she can rearange memories (not destroy them) she has not shown any sign of doing damage to anyone outside of her own choice SHE IS NOT EVIL! just different

flary26

It depends on your definition of witch, really. If you consider witches the stereotype green-skinned pointy-nose old woman that steals candy from children, then that's being mean. If you consider witch any person who has powers otherwise unavaliable to humans, then that's probably a compliment.

It's probably some kind of translation typo. The Japanese probably have a milder word they use, that doesn't have an English equivalent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back