• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Name Analysis--shocking coincidence, no?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuffie~Kisaragi

I understand that the majority of you know that Sora means sky and heavens and that Riku means land and shore. Also, I suppose that some of you know that a few of the meanings of Kairi are separation, disassociation, and estrangement. But did you know that when you combine Kairi and Riku to make kairiku or rikukai, it means land and sea in Japanese? Square definetely chose their names well, don't you think? So that would make sea, sky, and land (although Kairi by itself would not mean sea). Also, another little tidbit...Riku also means agony of separation. And one meaning of Kairi is separation. Square probably has their reasons for this intertwing of names. If you already knew this, then good for you! I just thought that this was pretty interesting.

My source is http://dict.regex.info/cgi-bin/j-e/dict. Type in their names to see.

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
Wow. That's some in-depth anlyzing right there. o.o

I'd only been aware of land, sky, and seperation. No more, no less. But it was enough to convince me that Square has been sending us secret messages this whole time. They're out to get us. I just know it.

I am frightened and humbled by your research skills.

o.o Look at the face. It's frightened.

moomoomoo

in the school library talking to FBI agents... O_o
Lisafer said:
Wow. That's some in-depth anlyzing right there. o.o

I'd only been aware of land, sky, and seperation. No more, no less. But it was enough to convince me that Square has been sending us secret messages this whole time. They're out to get us. I just know it.

I am frightened and humbled by your research skills.

o.o Look at the face. It's frightened.

O___O woah. ah well, im guilty with doing anagrams! XD big brother is watching us... X_x hey, i bet if nourama came on this site and saw us analising the hell out this stuff he'd probably call us nerds... X3

Redemptions Light

I know that's cool! One of my mom's employees is Japenese and she told me all that too Yuffie Kisaraqi. Japenese is a cool language and that's cool how the makers of kh did that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back