• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My New Website

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skilled keyblada

HEY to anyone thats interested i made a kh website its still fairly new so its not huge but ive got it runnin so if anyones up for it come join us at No advertising. - Ryu c uz lata

Last edited by a moderator:
T

TheTerrorofDeath

Hey you are not allowed to advertise on this site. Mods close this.

skilled keyblada

u know wat they say rules are made to be broken but hey at the time i didnt know wat they meant by spam i thought theyu just meant like no p0rn or something AND I DONT WANT PEOPLE SAYING IM DUM!!!

skilled keyblada

AGGRH WAT NOW DONT TELL ME IM GONNA BE BANNED OR SOMETHIN IZ THERE A WAY TO TEAR THIS DOWN i hate it when this kinda stuff happens cuz its always me who cops it.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
You wouldnt be banned, and you still wont. But saying rules are meant to be broken isnt really a smart thing to say.

Rules are rules, and you either follow them or not. Not, then you are not worthy to be here...

Just follow them.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
skilled keyblada said:
AGGRH WAT NOW DONT TELL ME IM GONNA BE BANNED OR SOMETHIN IZ THERE A WAY TO TEAR THIS DOWN i hate it when this kinda stuff happens cuz its always me who cops it.
YES THERE IS PM A MOD AND ASK IF HE/SHE CAN CLOSE IT!! AND turn off CapsLock.

And no, saying 'rules are meant to be broken' really isn't a smart thing to say. Advertising and double posting isn't either. You're not banned yet, but you will be if you continue like this, just a heads up.

[Closed]

Oh, and also: Zero Rider or anyone else who replies with "Spam mods plz clos dis"; shut it.

1) Mods are smart enough to see for themselves that they have to close a topic like this.
2) If you reply in a topic that's breaking the rules, then you are doing the same: breaking the rules.
3) If you want to contribute to the cleaning of spam, PM a mod. Is that so hard? Stop replying with "ZOMFG SPAM CLOSE", and just PM me with the link to a topic that needs to be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back