• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My KH3( secrete movie ) Theory( spoilers? )

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobody's Heart

*Please don't kill me if this theory has already stated or if it doesn't belong here. I just joined today.

Well, here's my theory. Please note that I don realize that this theory does have a lot of...hmm I can't think of a better way to say it then loopholes. In other words, it can easily be proved wrong. But anyway, here it is.

In the English secrete movie, the ending says: "And it all began: Birth by sleep" or something like that. That got me thinking of the ending of KH: CoM, when Sora fell asleep to regain his memories. He was doing this, of course, to erase his false memories and as I stated before regain his real ones. But what about the false ones? Where did they go? I think, that his false memeries, somehow got into the past and distorted the past. Since Roxos is basically Sora, when Roxos and Sora were "brought together" at the end of KH2, Roxos's memeries combined with Sora's making the past even more weird. So, the three people are people that represent people from Sora's and Roxas's memories.The part at the begining, were it talks about the keyblade used for peace, would represent Sora, since he used it for peace. The other part says that the keyblade was used for desruction, which would represent Roxas since he used it for the Nobodys.

Well, there's my theory. Hope you like it. I'm sorry if you couldn't really understand it. That's it, so I think I'll post this.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
Nobody's Heart said:
*Please don't kill me if this theory has already stated or if it doesn't belong here. I just joined today.

Well, here's my theory. Please note that I don realize that this theory does have a lot of...hmm I can't think of a better way to say it then loopholes. In other words, it can easily be proved wrong. But anyway, here it is.

In the English secrete movie, the ending says: "And it all began: Birth by sleep" or something like that. That got me thinking of the ending of KH: CoM, when Sora fell asleep to regain his memories. He was doing this, of course, to erase his false memories and as I stated before regain his real ones. But what about the false ones? Where did they go? I think, that his false memeries, somehow got into the past and distorted the past. Since Roxos is basically Sora, when Roxos and Sora were "brought together" at the end of KH2, Roxos's memeries combined with Sora's making the past even more weird. So, the three people are people that represent people from Sora's and Roxas's memories.The part at the begining, were it talks about the keyblade used for peace, would represent Sora, since he used it for peace. The other part says that the keyblade was used for desruction, which would represent Roxas since he used it for the Nobodys.

Well, there's my theory. Hope you like it. I'm sorry if you couldn't really understand it. That's it, so I think I'll post this.

You are a genius i never thought of that! In kh2 if you examine the other pods they say that they were used before so maybe xehanort tried to regain his memories that way or something so that is what they could mean by birth by sleep!

BoyWithNoShadow

Website
www.myspace.com
silverdragon1615 said:
You are a genius i never thought of that! In kh2 if you examine the other pods they say that they were used before so maybe xehanort tried to regain his memories that way or something so that is what they could mean by birth by sleep!

umm... my reaction:
WHAT!?

nothing was born from Sora's pod, it was a Heartless creation that made Roxas. Xehanort is gone. Completely. Why would there be a pod Xehanort slept in to create something? And he never was in Twilight Town, it was DiZ. Sorry, that doesn't work.

FiNaLsKyE

It all began with...

Bith by sleep

Birth by sleep was all by itself. What began with birth by sleep? I think that Kingdom hearts did. That's the name of the next installment, in my theory. "Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep."

Either that, or when Xeanhort was found by DiZ. Idk...

Nobody's Heart

BoyWithNoShadow said:
Sora and Roxas are present. There were weilders before them.

I think the false memories were dumped, creating nothing.
Well, thanks for your imput. Believe me, I'm especting my theory to be incorrect, as I'm expecting people to think I'm wrong. I'm just glad that you weren't as critical as you could have been :D

Ivyprincesofhart

Hanging from the bottom of the bottom when the bot
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Actually, the false memories are still there. Namine just took them apart. Quote- "The loose links will sink into the darkness of your heart. You won’t be able to just reach in and pick the one you want. But there’s another promise you made—a promise to someone you could never replace. She’s your light. The light within the darkness. If you can remember her all the memories lost in the shadows of your heart will come into the light."-Namine. So you see, they're still there, but wether they've been rediscovered or not, I don't know.

Advent-Warrior

Ya like if Roxas's memories of Axel got fused with Sor'a memories of Axel from COM. I always figured that create a completely different Axel that kind of existed in Sora's heart. Thats what makes Sora so strong. His memories aren't just visions but real beings existing as a part of Sora.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
BoyWithNoShadow said:
umm... my reaction:
WHAT!?

nothing was born from Sora's pod, it was a Heartless creation that made Roxas. Xehanort is gone. Completely. Why would there be a pod Xehanort slept in to create something? And he never was in Twilight Town, it was DiZ. Sorry, that doesn't work.

I was just thinking that maybe Diz had the pods before and put xehanort in it in hope of gettng his memories back.

KHLova-chan

There's a theory going around that the some people in KH3 might be the somebodies of the Orginaztion XIII. I mean, Nomura said that this was going to be different from the KH before it....but then again you have the KH2 commerical that states 'The Story has yet to end...' (or something or other) which would imply that Sora and Riku are still in it.

I personally think that the franchise for KH deals with wielding Keyblades. So if the person is wielding a keyblade, it's Kingdom Hearts related. But then again Xigbar said something about Sora was not like the others, which would imply there were other keybladers.

But then again if you go back to Silver Silence's thread for KH3 they have more and better ideas than me.

Inuyasha

yes i noticed that as well he said u keyblade wielders ruin it every time which means there is more but the secret ending did confuse it a bit because i still dont know who the three knights r but i would say Sora, Riku, and kairi becuase remember when Riku gave that one keyblade 2 karia when she was looking for Sora it had like flowers on it

xeanhort's ghost

yes i noticed that as well he said u keyblade wielders ruin it every time which means there is more but the secret ending did confuse it a bit because i still dont know who the three knights r but i would say Sora, Riku, and kairi becuase remember when Riku gave that one keyblade 2 karia when she was looking for Sora it had like flowers on it

grrh. you are like the millonth person to say that how many times do people have to say it before people will stop posting that they are soar,riku,and kairi. they are new charecters NEW as stated by nomura himself

xeanhort's ghost

it is not even in the video nomura said that only sora,riku,and mickeys keys are present. nomura said kairi getting her keyblade is important but that still doesn't prove that the knights are sora,riku,and kairi espesially since nomura himself said so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back