• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

my gamecube prob

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
You wouldn't happen to own black GCs would you? I find they, lacking a better word for it, *break* a lot more easily than purple GameCubes. Don't ask me why, it's just my personal experience. o_O;

mix

keyholder111 said:
thats pretty crazy it is black
can i senf it in and get it fixed

i dont think its your cube try all your games if some work that means the game is broke

Meggido

Website
www.angelfire.com
okay first off this is just like the problem i get with my PS2 games. first off look at the shiny side if you see a deep scratch then there is your problem i do belaive that you might be able to send the game into nintendo with some money(if out of warranty) and they should patch it up and send it back. you might wanna call their hotline at 1-800-255-3700 and speak to a person who works there

S

Sorrow

lol... it doesnt matter the color... it happens wiht cubes. No worries it gets old. what you do is you just take it out and move that little lazer thing in there either in or out * i frogot * and it should be fixed when you put it back in. I owe my dad for that little tip

Lord_Sloth

LordMune said:
You wouldn't happen to own black GCs would you? I find they, lacking a better word for it, *break* a lot more easily than purple GameCubes. Don't ask me why, it's just my personal experience. o_O;

My black GC worked for 2 years and it worked just fine every day I owned it! My father sold it though. It wtill worked just great. It's all in the owners.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Lord_Sloth said:
My black GC worked for 2 years and it worked just fine every day I owned it! My father sold it though. It wtill worked just great. It's all in the owners.

It's possible, I suppose. It's just that I know three people who own black GCs and thay all have defects- one of them won't even work. I, myself, and and two other friends of mine own purple GCs and have never had a problem.
wink.gif

And I have heard of other cases where this is true, as well.

Kiwi

If it doesn't work there is either something wrong with the GC or the game.If it's the game clean it then try and if it still doesn't work if it's under warranty send it in and they'll fix it or send you a brand new(and I speak from experience that happened to mine)But if my breaks while out of warranty I'll fix it myself(I do know how to fix systems and I know people who can)

#12_Larxene

it just mneans u dont take care of ur cube ive had mine for 2 years already and it still looks new i dust it and evrything u must take care of it pretend its ur child hahahaa then u work 4-get to clean it hehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back