• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

more of the same?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonewingedangelK

maybe its because nomura doesnt want to reveal much of the new aspects of kh2 yet, but so far im gettin kinda annoyed with all of same worlds and characters from the first game. i love the steamboat willie and disney castle worlds, but to put agrabah, altantica, and halloween town in the game kinda frustrates me, i mean its a sequel and i want to see new worlds and new faces. anyone else agree?

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I don't really agree with you because when you go back to those worlds it's going to be a different storyline for each. Plus each world has been vastly enlarged meaning the world's are now larger. I personally can't wait to go back to those worlds as well as the new ones.

Zeal

Website
www.stud.uni-giessen.de
I don't think that you have to be afraid of not seeing many new worlds and faces. There surely will be more than enough. Putting those "old" worlds back into the game satisfies the fan base of the first part who want to revisit their beloved friends. (What they are only fictional?)

AForgottenMemory

I'll admit, i've thought it might be a bit boring. After all, i don't know anyone who's looking forward to re-visiting Atlantica again. At least we didn't know what we were in for the first time round!

But from what i've heard (i think) there are just as many new worlds and characters to be introduced as there are old ones. It'll all be good anyway i'm sure.

dimondblade

Website
www.xanga.com
iam excited about playing in the new words and the old(excluding atlantica). and about seeing old charecters, how many sequels do u no of that dont bring old charecters to them.

helios

Bronze Member
like i said before they might put heartless into the pic

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
I remember reading a while ago that kingdom hearts was not sealed correctly or something and so its reopened in the second one or something, and some of you are giving some serious serious hate to atlantica I mean jeez, I love all aspects of the game, and revisiting the old worlds, atlantica or otherwise with revamped story lines sounds fine with me. God Ive been playing KH over and over again since it came out, I friggin' love that game :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back