• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Moderators

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Midnighter

Tech Geek
Awards
I am in need of moderators!
I want to hire at LEAST 5 moderators for the forums.

My requirements:

Perfect, or near perfect typing. Includes: Grammer, spelling, puncutation. (I may have spelt that wrong, shuddap. I said near perfect :p)
MUST be active on the forums at LEAST 2-3 hours a day, or a total of 35 a week or more

Do NOT PM me with your responce. Post here, exactily WHY you think you'd be good for the job.
Bear in mind, if you don't type near perfectly in your responce, you won't even be concidered, I will ignore you, and block you from replying in this thread again, so be careful replying to this. I most certianly do NOT want long stories about why you'd be good for a moderator, I want exactily this..

What your reply should look like:

In real life age:
Average hours active on the forum a day:
What forum you'd be good at moderating:
What you think it is to be a moderator:
Last but not least,
Can you take orders without question:

Again, do NOT PM me. I will block you from Pming me EVER again if I see a single responce in my message box.
Thanks for reading.

*** EDIT ***
Any applicants' post that isn't qualified will be deleted. Do NOT repost it.

*** ANOTHER EDIT ***
I'm afraid that due to high volume, I'm going to be closing this topic whenever I'm not on this website, as I don't feel like sitting around for six hours filtering through the posts.
Hope you understand ^.^

Last edited:

Link Zero

A place where darkness and light are equally balan
In real life age: I am 14 in real life and in one month I will be 15.
Average hours active on the forum a day: I am on the forums about five hours a day on weekdays and about seven on weekends.
What forum you'd be good at moderating: I can moderate any forum you would need me on. I probably would be slightly better at the Role Playing forum, but I can work on any forum.
What you think it is to be a moderator: It is an authority to keep the order and keep the chaos to a low. It is also the responsibility to keep the forums a good place to hang out on and be on.
Can you take orders without question: Yes, I can take orders without question. I had to do so many times before, so it is no big deal to me.

KeybladeKid1127

In real life age: 14
Average hours active on the forum a day: 2-3 hours, weekends 4-6 hours
What forum you'd be good at moderating: KH:CoM
What you think it is to be a moderator: To be a good mod is to help keep the fourm in check and help the new people on the fourm and make sure they follow the rules.
Last but not least,
Can you take orders without question: yes, but as long as it is not like killing somebody!

Last edited:

Kingdom2917

Im so cool, I can STILL receive rep
Website
www.myspace.com
Average hours on the forums a day: 4-7 hours, 7-12 hours on weekends
What forum you'd be good at moderating: RPG Inferno Thread & Clans
What you think it is to be a moderator: A person that can keep chaos on the forums under control, a person who doesn't hold a grudge agaisnt a person they don't like, and a person that helps people who need help.
Can you take orders without question: Yes.

Last edited:
M

MegaFlare

In real life age: 19
Average hours active on the forum a day: A lot.. Havn't bothered counting. [Numerous times of the day, that's for sure]
What forum you'd be good at moderating: Anything. I check all subcategories here.
What you think it is to be a moderator: I'm a Supermod at two different forums, but they're smaller forums than this. They're not as much work as what Kira, Silh0 ect. have to do here. I'm also an admin at another forum, but all I do is write in the categories, ect. From being a mod thus far, I've learned a lot. [blah, blah] I've watched over KH2.net for quite awhile, I only left it briefly. From all that I've seen, a moderator keeps peace. They do the best they can to keep the forum clean and in shape. Protecting the forum and making it a better place is the main goal of a moderator.
Last but not least,

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
In real life age:

Usually about 4-5 hours on a weekday (unless I have a softball game, then only 1-2) and about oh, about 6-7 hours on a Saturday. Those usually consist of the afternoons unless I have a softball game, and I'm often on all Sunday afternoon. Though the softball games are only during the spring and we're nearly done with the season.

I'd probably be good at the Fanart section and perhaps the anime central area. Maybe the fanfic area if it is needed. I could also help out in others if you need, but the others I go to are feedback, Intel, FI (not the spam place though), and Life. But definitely not the Inferno or role-playing nor KH. Those are the few I don't visit.

A moderator is someone who can handle anything that's thrown at them, they can help out a member in need in almost all areas (note the almost, no one's perfect) and are able to get along with everyone. They don't hold a grudge, nor do they break the rules. They are also able to know a spammy thread or post, and also where stuff belongs.

Can you take orders without question:
Yes, definitely, unless something were to go against my morals...though I highly doubt that were to happen.

EnigmaticWarrior

In real life age: I'm 14 years old.

Average hours active on the forum a day: 2-3 hours on weekdays; 6-9+ hours on the weekends

What forum you'd be good at moderating: General Video Games and its subforum and every forum that has any relation to the RPG Inferno. I hang around alot over there for the people who know me.

What you think it is to be a moderator: Helping people out, being a voice for the people, assisting them with their questions, keeping wars from erupting.

Last but not least,
Can you take orders without question: Yes, because I'm like that:p...

darkweilder

In real life age: I'm fifteen and i'm gonna be sixteen in October. ^_^
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Average hours active on the forum a day: Around four or five hours a day, more on the weekends.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What forum you'd be good at moderating: Graphics, Clans, Forum Insanity, and Rpg Inferno Related.
What you think it is to be a moderator: I think that to be a moderator is to be, responsible, loyal, willing ot answer quesitons, and nice.
Can you take orders without question: Absolutely ^_^

EmZexion

Website
myspace.com
In real life age:15
Average hours active on the forum a day:About eight or seven hours aday
What forum you'd be good at moderating:Role-Playing I'am the one of the best in my opinion I think in the top ten.Anime I love anime its my second hobbie next to football.Or Life Discussion.Whatever one you see fit

What you think it is to be a moderator:A mod in my opinion is somebody who gives respect if earn.They lock topics if needed.They give advice to those who seek it.If they see spam or flaming they step in.If their is a person who needs banning they take action.A mod needs to be somebody who you can trust with your problems wheather its on here or at home.Not at home all the time.A mod should have patience and should attend to the problems of users.

Last but not least,
Can you take orders without question:It really depends on the orders,but most of the time Yes.

EnderWiggin

In real life age: 19
Average hours active on the forum a day: 5-6 hours a day
What forum you'd be good at moderating: General Video Games, Discussion
What you think it is to be a moderator: To answer the questions of other members, help reduce spam, try to prevent major conflicts between members, keep the forums fun and enjoyable for all members
Last but not least,
Can you take orders without question: Yes

Z

Zackstorm

Average hours active on the forum a day: Hmm at least around 2-4.
What forum you'd be good at moderating: Any one ya through at me, though I specialize in RPG.
What you think it is to be a moderator:I think to be a good MOD you have to have good people skills, you must know what your talking about, must have good experience, you must be devoted to your work.
Last but not least,

TwilightSora

I'm back? Maybe.
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
In real life age: 15 (almost 16)
Average hours active on the forum a day: about 2-3 hours
What forum you'd be good at moderating: RPG, Intelligent Discussion, Forum Insanity, Kingdom Hearts.
What you think it is to be a moderator: To be a good MOD you must be a tough guy who isn't lenient to stupidity but isn't a complete jerk and knows what goes where and what's not allowed.

Rikimaru

Website
jrb.clicdev.com
In real life age:

I am 19 years old XD

Depends on the time of day during the day i usually get on about a hour. Then at night about after 9 pm or 10 pm I am on at night alot.. Sometime I may be on allday like Saturday.

I think I would be good at Moderating the Graphics forum since I make graphics. I think i would also be good a moderating the Role Playing form. I always feel that that forum is neglected sometimes. But i will take just about anything.

Someone who can be trusted with power and not let it go to ther head. I also think that they should be able to listen to a problem and the whole problem before passing a jugdment on two people. (Example if they was fighting that moderater would step in and put the fight to a end with the two on good terms.) They should also help all those who ask them question and if they did not know the answer they would seek it out, before telling the person they don't have a clue.

Last but not least, Can you take orders without question:

Even if i don't believe in the order. If it came for someone higher than me I would do it. So yes, I can.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata

Average hours active on the forum a day: About 3 hours on school days, and 5 hours on weekends.

What forum you'd be good at moderating: Life discussion or Forum Insanity, which are the two forums I'm most active on.

What you think it is to be a moderator: Keep the spam level down, make sure topics are in the right section, give warnings to people who spam, and to not abuse powers.

Can you take orders without question: If the order is not insanely unjust, then yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back