• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Megaman X8

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

no884

Yeah if you beat X8 and saw the ending what did you think? Because i thought it was CRAP!!!!

O

OneWingedAngel08

I agree with you I was really dissapointed with it myself! I was really expecting much different but who knows I personally think the Mega Man series is going down the drain!

N

no884

What happened with you in my ending all that happened was that icyhair kid came, the people looked and thats it. IT SUCKED SO MUCH!!! And some of the levels were remotely fun, and whats with X being all hippie like and not wanting to fight, in X4 and back he killed anyting in hhis way! WTF!

N

no884

lol yeah I think megeman is gonna die but lets reminice about good megaman games like command mission and legends 1&2

Seui

Once they went 3-D, it plummeted; I actually stopped playing the X series once that happened. The story was great in X-6, should have ended it instead of going all 3-D, and trying to keep up with time. Just like Castlevania trying 3-D on the 64...

R K O

MML 1&2 were pretty damn good. X7 tried to follow it. FAILED!

Ending was pathetic. It only builds little suspense for a future game. Even the final boss was pathetic. A simple imitation of the final boss in Megaman Zero. I'm glad Sigma wasn't the final boss, though, his second form was pretty cool.

N

no884

Why do they keep milking the megaman liscence? Dont they know its dead?

N

no884

Yeah I like Megaman too but his new games just plain suck @$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back