• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Looking for Party Members in Leopardos!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Benix

Hi guys,

We are looking for some good active players to join our party as we still have plenty of room. "Organization 13" is our party in KHUX (NA). As a party we typically rank between 7th and 14th in Leopardos. Just to give y'all a brief description of our party: Our goal is to have fun and help each other out, but we also care about being a good party. We have a Discord and use it often to share keyblade setups, ideas, talk, and argue about KH3 (I am kinda kidding about that one). I created the party and have never kicked anyone out for not meeting a certain amount of lux, but we will probably kick you out if you are inactive for long periods of time (unless you let us know it is work related or whatever.) We're looking for new players who are: at lux level 150 or above, consistently active (our best players are Hardcore), decent medals (if you have a rare or super rare hopefully that is your shared medal), and join our Discord (or, if you don't want to at least consistently check the in-game chat).

We all have a good bit of fun and simply want to add some good players to make the party better. You can also expect a lot of general KH discussion :D. So, let me know if you wanna join! :biggrin:

Inkling

I'm a member of this party and can confirm that we do not bite :D No seriously, come on and join if you haven't got a party in Leo :wink: It'll be fun.

~Inkling

Nonexistentman

How many spots do you guys have open? I know I'm finding this a little late lol but just thought I'd ask anyway!

Benix

Hey!
We are at 23 of 30, so plenty of room. If you think you might want to join let me know what your ID number is and I'll look you up. Nonexistentman, we are really chill so no worries about weekly lux and all. But, I would like to know some of your stats, such as: Lux Level, medal rank, days played, etc.

Last edited:

Nonexistentman

Only dilemma I have is that I'm already in a part (only 5 people though) with my girlfriend, her sister, my mom, and my best friend. So I wouldn't want them to be left behind. My mom and I are usually within a few hundreds of the top lux ranks, we both have lots of epic medals, I have a few guilted medals, my girlfriend and her sister are within a few thousandths of the top lux ranking, my best friend doesn't get on anymore so I guess he can be counted out lol. I've played over a hundred days, my mom has almost hit the 100 day mark, I dunno about the other two.

Benix

Ok, I've really had to discuss it, but I think we can make room. How many spots do you think? What is your ID #?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back