• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kitax's artwork

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kitax

I sketched a nice pic of my character from Ravi's Roleplay:
.:KH:A New Beginning:.

Her name is xafanna and she is the time witch of F.O.D.(followers of darkness) members.
Picture002.jpg

dr.korytco

Cool . Your work is fairly clean. Head , shoulder is correct according to ancient egyptology measurement in sculptor 3 heads across, Im not couting thickness of hair., that is before people said the hell with it but they did not do so in Egypt but in Rome. I forget the sculptors name that went agaist the rules of cannon 1st. Anyways...Those rules were discovered in Rome by an egypt statue called MENKAURE AND HIS QUEEN

Anyways just some info, for you. hahaha. It is accurate.

I like it , do you have a deviant art I can visit ?

Last edited:

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Fairly nice, good looking character that you made there. Only concern is that the heart and star aren't drawn that well, you should fix that up.

Ashley

| P |
Website
ashley425.deviantart.com
It's cool, but I'm unsure of what body gesture that is. Are her arms supposed to be straight, or she she pulling back or something of the sort? I'd recommend working on anatomy, but I think everything else is fairly good. The hair is creative; I like the piece coming out of her hair on the right. Great work. :]

Aqua

Very nice sketch. I really like how you drew her eyes. It would be interestign to see it in color, but it is pretty good as it is. Nice work!

iloveyou502

Battling my inner demons....and winning thank you
WARNING: MAJOR HONESTY

Her hands look like....something--but it ain't hands.
Are those..breasts? It looks like she just has two dashes on her robe.
And the structure of her body just looks all wrong my friend.
You could use alot more practice. And also try studying other artwork.
Sorry if I sounds like a jerk. Im not looking to discourage anyone.

kitax

well,those hands are her hands but with gloves..kinda like winter gloves.the thing coming from her hair is attached to an indian like headband.i was trying to make her look more like a girl..i'm still working on it and i may add color to it.i have just been so busy lately with high school and i haven't took any art classes yet..it's most likely i'll take it in my junior year..(in 2 years).

here's a new picture of a new character that may go into the rp as well.the more i think about the F.O.D. group..the ore i wanna draw what the members may look like.oh yea,my deviantart account is here: roxas-kitax on deviantART

here's xonah:(he's kinda drawn as a chibi..i wanted him to look little kinda like a puppy...since his zodiac gardian is a dog.plus,he's very young..probually 12 in the F.O.D)
Picture003.jpg

Last edited:

lightdark

It's okay, you still need to work on a few things like their bodies. Keep practicing :)

kitax

here's some color versions of them,i did xafanna with crayola's color pencil twisters and xonah with brush pens and matalics.

Xafanna(colored)
Picture004.jpg

Xonah(colored)
Picture005.jpg

Maverick E.S

Virus
I see improvement ^^, your doing good and your imagination is working well. Its good to see Braixer, I imagined him built more but probably only because of the name sounding body builder like ya know lol

kitax

thank you...I'm working so hard in my sketchbook to draw animals and more characters from my clubs. It means alot to me to hear these comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back