• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdomm Hearts 3: Plot,Villians,Worlds,Drives moves ect.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.A.T.13

carsonj:
...It is? F*CK.

But as for VA's, they are all adults(Sora's VA is my age, Riku is 20 sumthin, Kairi, dunno or care) and hit puberty so, there voice shouldn't change much. Especially Riku's VA. Thats like, his main job. Horse teeth retard....<3
Plus, these guys have the ability to change thier tone of voice. MAMO(Riku) went from Riku, to Light Yagami, to Tamaki Suo
3 completly different characters...(though they are all narssistic...)

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
Actually, VAT, it was interesting and I needed to laugh.

Maybe their voices won't change much, maybe they will. Either way, it's a long way off to be specualting what KH3 will be like, and I personally don't think they can get Haley, Hayden, and ... um, Riku, to do another KH. I dunno. *shrug*

A

Audo

Maybe their voices won't change much, maybe they will. Either way, it's a long way off to be specualting what KH3 will be like, and I personally don't think they can get Haley, Hayden, and ... um, Riku, to do another KH. I dunno. *shrug*
David Gallagher =/
Anyways, i don't see why not. From what little articles there are about them concerning the KH franchise they all seem to enjoy it. And it isn't even like they have to do that much. I remember lots of intervews with actors who did VA work and they said that they loved it because they could just come in do their lines and they wouldnt have to worry about make up or anything like that.
But yeah, the cast seem to enjoy it, so i really dont see why not. Plus, who's going to turn down a job with good pay?

Sexy Angel

Riku is definently staying... VAT13 would kill Square if Riku was gone.

V

V.A.T.13

I was actually talking about the Japanese voice cast. Who gives a shit about Haely and David? Weither or not THEY voice act won't matter in KH having Sora or not. I honestly would not mind if KH3 stayed in japanese, as long as KHVids or whoever will provide subs on youtube while I play the import.

Riku is definently staying... VAT13 would kill Square if Riku was gone.
I'm actually praying for Riku to die. >>;
I'll only kill Square if Kairi continues to be a plain jane mary sue damsel in distress and STILL gets Sora while Riku on the other hand goes to hell and back and not get anything~
GEE, I WISH I COULD JUST SIT AROUND AND GET THE GUY FOR JUST BEING PRETTY.*watches some School Days and Higurashi*

Warning: VAT is PMSing, sideffects include CAPSLOCK and RAGING FANGIRLING

Awards
I found this thread pretty funny, with all those worlds you suggested, some of which are so old and dead to the world that SE probably have never heard of. I personally didn't like Chronicles of Narnia, so I don't care if that world would be on KH3 or not. Dead Man's Chest is too violent/ scary for half the KH audience. They will have to make it all... un-scary like and make it sunny all the time and drop random smileys and rainbows around the place.

If they took out Valor form I would 'splode. It was way better than Master form because I just liked it better. Mostly because it was super easy to level up and Master wasn't. I wouldn't mind them taking out Wisdom form, the attacks sucked, but the magic combos were pretty nice. Until your MP ran out about 5 seconds later. Oh, and I didn't read your suggested forms, I had lost interest by then.

Your letter from the King won't be published in the game I'm sorry. If you guessed the entire letter word for word, I would double 'splode. But it is possible that MX could return in KH3, especially because I can't think of who they'd use as an enemy apart from Malifecent and Pete. Speaking of whom, whatever happened to those two? They get left to kills all the heartlesses, and then you go into the next room. But when you go back, they, along with the millions of heartless, are unrealistically gone. So, where did they go? Are they dead? I doubt it. They couldn't kill them. Pete is way too shmexy.

Last edited:

Bh325

That letter sounds really great. And then Mickey would tell them about the happenings of BBS time, and they would beat MX. Thus, the last lingering darkness would be gone and the world would be in peace. But there's one thing. I think Mickey shouldn't have been exploring the Castle Oblivion, he should have put Data-Sora do it. Like in Coded. That would tie Coded in too. But this still must be one of the best KH3 theories I've Heard.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
[QUOTE V.A.T. 13]The main bad guy that wanted to be King makes it to KH first, but KH is like "LOL NO U AIN'T WORTHY BITCH" and blasts his ass back to kingdom come[/QUOTE]

I never thought that I woudl give you rep but tha really made me laugh on the inside. I like the part of the quote of KH is LOL.

UrbanQuattrus

Third day, the ship arrives, you, Riku and Kai go to Disney Castle. Happy greetings, etc. then Mickey tells you some important info: KH is dying. *Gasp!* and thats it.

It's dying because Hexxus from Ferngully got out of his tree and is poisoning it. Then Sora fights Tim Curry and makes out with that hot faerie girl, and then the learjet liberals that made the movie come in and tell you that human technology is evil before they hop in their gas-guzzling learjets to fly to an R.E.M. concert. (OH GOD URBAN NOOO!!)

...But seriously, here's my thought: the three spin-off titles - and possibly the fourth that Nomura has mentioned - will all tie together to introduce some grand problem that is the source of all woe and caused Xehanort to be bad in the first place. They will each introduce their own little part, and then KH3 will be to rap it all up. (By "all" I don't mean it will be the end of the series, just that it will finish the story arc.)

I also think there's a chance that Riku and Kairi will replace Donald and Goofy as Sora's main party members, owing mostly to Kairi's insistance at the end of KH2 that the next time something goes down, they all go deal with it together. As for Donald and Goofy, they would naturally go serve as Mickey's party members. Heck, maybe Mickey will even be playable for some story parts.

mannymuffman

yah not some of the greatest ideas but i understand where u comin from. i of course wolud like to see darker worlds instead of the wack ones like atlantis an 100 acre woods. focus a lil more on the ff perspective of it

staticsonic

yah not some of the greatest ideas but i understand where u comin from. i of course wolud like to see darker worlds instead of the wack ones like atlantis an 100 acre woods. focus a lil more on the ff perspective of it

i agree but i think instead of raking out drives add them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back