• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts:Part one:Forgotten Mist

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku_Roxas_Sora

Letter in the bottle from King Mickey) "Sora, Kairi, Riku... it's terrible. This... force... a force that hid itself from the world, it's back. I need you. Worlds are falling apart, new heartless & powerful nobodies have appeared. The three of you are in danger. I need you three to come to Disney Castle immediately! Donald & Goofy are on their way to Yen Sid's tower, where you must go there first! Please! All will be explained. But remember this. When a unknown past filled with darkness comes into the light, a war will break out, the war of death & destruction, & a war of grief, tears, & Misunderstandings... why did I never see this coming... "

Sora, Kairi, & Riku are shocked of this strange letter. What does the the King means? What war is going to break out? Why're the heartless & nobodies are back? Will peace come back? No... there's something else... a hidden piece of the puzzle that was never spoken before... a page that was written, but was lost in time... & the reasons behind those before the present keyblade wielders, a organization under the rule of a person who wants death to all things & know legacies that's never been told & the worst of all, either forgetting who you are, or trying to find yourself while being lost in the process...

^^ I hope You like this rp introduction, because this rp means business. This rp is where YOU! create what happens after the events of KH2. This rp will be in a series, just to be more creative, have fun, & most
importantly, have fun & have new ideas, theories, & let time pass on until BBS comes to the USA & have a idea of what you think will happen with Sora, Kairi, & Riku, but this rp must have a lot of hardwork & dedication from those who wants to join this rp.

Rules:
1. 6 sentences please. I would really like that thank you.
2. There will be at least 7 spots

which member is a great member of this: Necros Haven Still, you can make the member here if you want.

3. You can have as MAN CHARACTERS AS YOU WANT! Remember though that it's your responsibility to take control of them. If you want to take control of npc character's, that's great too!
4. Please no powerplaying or Godmodding please. Ask me or anyone who's in control for powerplaying or Godmodding permission first. If you won't be rp'ing for something, let me know & I'll take control of your rp character's from where you left off.
5. I need people for these characters:

Sora, Kairi, Donald, Goofy, Riku, Need Organization Members, King Mickey ( I'm not sure about this one.), & Final Fantasy characters!
If you want to make characters of your own or use characters from other rp's, that's great! Want to use a Anime character on this rp, that's great! Make 3 or 4 templates of those characters for all I care, but make sure that you have the talent for this. Also, if possible, I need a Maleficent & A Pete. XD

6. Whatever you do, PLEASE DON'T JUST POST A OOC! I'll immediately will get a mod to delete that! Also, if you're confused at where we're at, just ask me or anyone else & I can give you an update of where we're at. I'm bringin this up because there was several incidents in I think 2 or 3 rp's where we was getting confused on where we're at.
7. XD This is the part that I love! If you is a Organization member, I'm sorry to say this, but if I want you taken out, then you gotta die! XD Sorry if it's harsh, but that's the truth. If possible, You might want to at least have another character just in case if I decide on the fate if your Organization Member stays alive or not. XD
8. Also, if you have any questions or comments, please let me know & we can sort this out. DON'T USE THIS THREAD LIKE A DEBATE! TAKE THAT TO THE DEBATE FORUM! I don't want my rp to fall.
9. Also, you might want to read on this post sometimes, because I might want someone to be a Terra, Aqua, or Ven, depending on how the rp goes & how dedicated this is. Oh yea, Draco is my assistent on this in case I'm doing something else.

Template:
Name:
Age: (If the person's age is unknown, just leave it be or add a ??? to it.)
Gender: (XD IF the person's gender is unknown, just repeat like the age.)
Powers/Abilities: (THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT! Especially if you're a organization member! This is where me & Draco decides if this is helpful or not.)
Bio: ( MUST ALWAYS HAVE ONE! I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THAT CHARACTER! ESPECIALLY IF YOUR CHARACTER IS A MEMBER OF NECROS HAVEN!)
Appearance: (I don't mind. Either by pictures or through just making up your own character's appearance. ^^ If you draw your character & put it here, I'll really love it.)
Weapons: (Ok. I really want to know what your character's weapon is. Show the weapon or a picture or describing it, I need to know, especially if you want to have your character in Necros Haven.0
Element/Spell: (If possible, show what is the element that your character use. If your character is part of the organization, DON'T USE LIGHT! But, I might make an exception to the organization member.)

i give all credit to someone by the name of summonerbrandon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back