• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHInsider Community Feedback Survey!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
[parsehtml]<p>We here at Kingdom Hearts Insider are always looking for ways to improve. We greatly value the opinions of our users and strive to give you the best possible browsing experience when searching for the latest <em>KINGDOM HEARTS</em> news. Therefore, we've created a short user feedback survey to give you the chance to voice any concerns related to your browsing experience on our main site. </p>
<center><span style="font-size: x-large;"><a href="http://khinsider.com/site-feedback">Click here to take the feedback survey</a></span></center>[/parsehtml]

Last edited:

State

Awards
I would love to contribute, but when I press the link, it directs me to the site feedback place with text stating likewise, with the site's header and all, but nothing to write/click.

Alienator11

I would love to contribute, but when I press the link, it directs me to the site feedback place with text stating likewise, with the site's header and all, but nothing to write/click.
Yeah same here, it just says, "Site Feedback," and nothing else. I've tried another browser but it was the same

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Thank you everyone for you participation!

Due to the overwhelming amount of responses, we have decided to temporarily close the feedback survey while we analyze the submissions. We will have it back up on future date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back