• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Theory (I want Your Feedback!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHfreakfan

Before you read this Im just going to say that this is only a theory. Im open for criticism but please no flaming.

BHS:
Now this is something new but keep your minds open. I believe that not only does KH3 take place in the past but also that BHS is Xehanort. We know that Xehanort was taken in by Ansem the Wise around the time that the keyblade wars were ending. We also know that Xehanort was likely the first keyblade master based on recent speculation. Now explaining his Roxas-esque appearance. We know that when Xehanort was taken in by Ansem that he had no memories at all. Similarly to how people’s appearances would change when they became Nobodies, I think that the same thing could happen to a person with no memories. After all Namine was able to manipulate things in Sora’s memories and change the shape of Kairi’s good luck charm. I also think that Xehanort could be a lot more similar to Sora then a lot of people think. It could be that the other two knights could be his equivalent of Sora’s Riku and Kairi.

Mickey:
Relating to seeing Mickey in the trailer due to the fact that he is holding the Star Seeker keyblade that implies that he had just come from his training with Yen Sid.

ES:
If BHS is Xehanort as my theory suggest then all I can say is that ES is a friend of Xehanorts. Although I think that he is definately the leader of the group. The reason you see him in KH2FM+ is that he wants to test the strength of the current keyblade master I also think that the three knights including ES are the three original keyblade wielders.

FS :
As far as FS goes I figure that she is Xehanorts (BHS) equivalent of Kairi, but that’s all I have on her as she is most the mysterious of the three knights.

UEM and DS:
I currently think that UEM is the wielder of the keyblade that wrought pain and destruction upon the world (while Sora was the wielder who saved it) as mentioned in the trailer. Although I don’t exactly know why but I believe that the other soldiers (but especially BHS) have a strong connection with this mysterious enemy. And DS well…I’ll keep you updated.

After recieving some criticism I decided to clarify my theory bare with me
What I meant by saying that BHS is Xehanort is that he is a form of Xehanort like Xemnas, or rather that Xehanort is BHS without memories. Therefor technically making him a new character
As far as ES I never said that he wouldnt have a big role in fact i think that he will. Also I realize that the next installment in the series will not be called KH3 its just what Im reffering to the game as while we dont have anything else to call it

Last edited:

SoraRoxasXIII

Well your theory is okay, but kingdom hearts 3 is not the next installment in the series.
Maybe the new game coming out takes place in the past, but I think if their is a kingdom hearts 3 it will take place right after kingdom hearts 2. I think it was stated that Sora would still be affiliated with the series, meaning it would explain about the note he recieved and how he would be involved with the series.
Well this is my opinion anyway.

KHfreakfan

I realize that it wont be the next installment in the series thus not a KH game but its what im referring to for now while we dont have a name

Iiso

GRRRAAAH! ONCE AGAIN! MY WORTHLESS CONNECTION DIES WHILE I'M TYPING A LARGE POST! SO ANNOYING!!!!!

Whatever, here's what I was about to post... cut down... significantly.

The BHS can't be Xehonart. The characters are all NEW. As in, we haven't seen them before. They are related(or atleast just this one)to people we know however.

Ok, I'm a bit calmed down now, so let me elaborate on that a bit. Let's say that Nomura didn't tell us that they were all new people. The BHS going from a young, blonde-haired, light skinned kid... to an older, white-haired, dark skinned man? No.

ES? Simply a friend? No-no. He has a much larger role than that... he has to.

3rd Soldier - "FS".

(Great, my post won't go through either. GAH!)

Gabranth

Awards
I believe that not only does KH3 take place in the past but also that BHS is Xehanort

It is completly confirmed that the E.S., B.H.S, and F.S are completely new characters. So the B.H.S is NOT Xehanort.

If BHS is Xehanort as my theory suggest then all I can say is that ES is a friend of Xehanorts

Also at the E.S battle in final mix the E.S says he HATES Xehanort meaning that they are NOT friends.

trisianna

Well your theory is okay, but kingdom hearts 3 is not the next installment in the series.
Maybe the new game coming out takes place in the past, but I think if their is a kingdom hearts 3 it will take place right after kingdom hearts 2. I think it was stated that Sora would still be affiliated with the series, meaning it would explain about the note he recieved and how he would be involved with the series.
Well this is my opinion anyway.

Yeah. I agree with you there... I personally think there will be a KH3 but it won't be this one...

Back to your theory, apart from what's already been mentioned, I got to say I love the Mickey bits.
And something tells me these people (apart from Mickey) aren't really wielders since they practically take the keyblades off the ground. But, that's just me.

Tzuin

As seen in an added cutscene from KH2FM+ Xemnas is seen reviving ES he says its been a while old friend.

I have seen that cutscene and the armor as well as the keyblade that were seen, weren't the ones of ES.
they were from the FS(female soldier, the girl with blue hair from birth by sleep, her name is rumored to be aqua) :closedeyes:

Sorakh212

Awards
Some of these theories don't quite add up. Nomura said that the three soldiers were all brand new not anyone we have seen before. Lastly in the preview when xemnas is sitting in the chair he looks down and says something like it's been a while my friend. He was looking at aqua(FM) not ven(BHS).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back