• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 suggestions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axsis14

I am not denying that I may be where I think that
sry if someone did this already or had the same ideas but ive had quite a few ideas and ive been dying to share them

kh3 worlds that would be cool and their in world characters: hunchback of notre dame(the hunchback), incredibles(the family members-sora and co superhero forms!), pochantas(john smith and or pochantas-possible indian form), bugs life(flick-sora and co bug forms!), atlantis(the main character whos name escapes me), dinosour(aladar-sora and co dino forms!)

weapons for worlds same order as above: somthing with a bell at striking end, somthing with incredibles logo on striking end, just a plain sword but w/ chain a handle, who knows, who knows, somthing with dino tooth at striking end

bosses: dont know(havent seen the movie so a heartless?), omnidroid and or syndrome, that fat spanish explorer guy or heartless, the bird and or hopper, the traitor guy or heartless, the huge carnivorous dino

post or pm me more ideas

swizzle

You are such a drag..
i like the incredibles world and the bugs life world, it will be very cool having super powers, but its highly doubtful cuz i think those two are owned by pixar.

Blue_Nobody

O.O

Hunchback -- Not enough substance for a game. Quasimodo fighting? LOL

Incredibles -- A little cheesy, but then again, not as bad as some of the other Disney choices. <.< Big killer to this idea: It takes place in a modern-style world, and I don't think that would really look good on Kingdom Hearts.

Pocahontas -- I actually mentioned this idea before, and I like it because I think it could work.

Bug's Life -- ... No more animal/creature transformations, please. The Lion King world wasn't bad, but... Animal forms get really repetitive. Plus, I thought that it was too cheesy for Kingdom Hearts. Though it's true that I haven't seen it in a while.

Atlantis -- I hated this movie quite passionately, but moreover, I don't think it will work because it's not very prominent, not a classic, etc. etc. etc.

Dinosaur -- .. For one thing, it's not a very popular movie, and most people wouldn't recognize it. I actually had to look the movie up just to figure out what it is. (Though I remember it now after seeing a few pictures.) Also, as above, creature forms get annoying. And I can't see Sora, Donald, Goofy, or any other characters as dinosaurs.

Also, I get the feeling that there's going to be some sort of gimmick or change of the way worlds work in the story, seeing as they are rather starved of worlds. I'm not sure what, but I sense it.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I think worlds should be totally original, but that kinda destroys point of finalfantasy/disney game. I am against:
Hunchback: Okay, the movie has a good morl, but I hated. However, gives me some good ideas for possible heartless.
Incredibles: Like Blue_Nobody said, to modern. Again, more ideas for heartless.
Pocahontas: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That's FUNNY! I'd love to see Pocahontas in battle. Geez, you're giving me all sorts of Heartless ideas!
Bug's Life/Dinosaur: I hate animal forms!!!!! No drive function..:mad:
Atlantis: I hate swimming in the series. it's just so....awkward.

Maxtaunkown

Not that I am saying that I want this world to be but remember Dumbo as a summon in Kingdom Hearts?

Atlantis: I hate swimming in the series. it's just so....awkward.
It's Atlantis: The Lost Empire not Atlantica, the little mermaid. There is barely any swimming in the movie anyways. It's more like flying on those really cool vehicles.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
^^Atlantica was great in KH1 and was made lamer in KH2 yet still good...
Anyway, on topic, I think a world based on the DCOM Twitches would be good, just revampe the story ALOT, like make 'The Darkness' actually be heartless trying to take over the world again after doing it before(initially when the worlds were taken by darkness).
Other worlds based on Disney worlds would be:
A Bug's Life world(Disney bought Pixar making it theirs):Have Flik on your team and join his journey(Sora and co. be shrunk down to bug size no creature transformations as in KH1 it was explained why Sora and co. became fish-like with Donald's magic but NOT for Pride Lands which they could have stayed human and still lived unlike Atlantica)
Sleeping Beauty world: Have Maleficent be prominent throughout the game and finally stop her in her home world.
The Emperor's New Groove world: Have Kuzco join your team in llama form instead of Pacha and just have Pacha 'supposedly' there or make up something crazy like with Hercules to make him not there.
Pocahontas world: Have Pocahontas join your team and follow the story with her.

mongoose300

Am i the only one who liked sora as a lion??? It gave the game more diversity so i liked it. As for the suggestions i would like pocahontas, a bug's life, the emperors new groove, and possibly sleeping beauty. Maybe not sleeping beauty because it could destroy the whole idea of malificent being a major villain. Atlantis and the incredibles may be able to be good ones too. The only problem that i would see with some of these is kingdom hearts getting too childish.

Doesnt disney own pixar or something now?

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Am i the only one who liked sora as a lion??? It gave the game more diversity so i liked it. As for the suggestions i would like pocahontas, a bug's life, the emperors new groove, and possibly sleeping beauty. Maybe not sleeping beauty because it could destroy the whole idea of malificent being a major villain. Atlantis and the incredibles may be able to be good ones too. The only problem that i would see with some of these is kingdom hearts getting too childish.

Doesnt disney own pixar or something now?

I tried my best to think of non-childish ones, that's why I left out The Incredibles because that's a little childish for me IMO... Pixar was bought by Disney, so yes Disney owns Pixar...

mongoose300

Yeah the incredibles was one of the ones that i thought could get childish and maybe a bug's life. I guess that they could be good if they're executed right though.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
^^Yeah, A Bug's Life HAS to be done well to be good... It would probably end up childish if done wrong and plenty of fans wouldn't like that...

mongoose300

Well square has shown that they can be creative so i guess if they choose those worlds theyll hopefully realize how to handle them.

[&#8730;]Genuflect
I hate some childish things...
It makes me look bad..
They should make the world a bit "Matured".

Novaix

Taking Pictures of Aqua's magical child-bearing hi
I think they should have Cars, toy story Sleeping beatuy, snow white and bridge to teribithia maybe and i think they should have disney form-sora has mickey heads on his clothes. Roxas or heart for- Sora has Roxas's clothes. Dark form- Sora wears riku's dark clothes. Love form- he wears pink XD.

Axsis14

I am not denying that I may be where I think that
you have a good idea with toy story i forgot that one. and if they have worlds revisited like kh2 the the second time you could fight zurg and pete. about the hunch back ive never actually seen the movie so i wasnt sure about that one. and im kinda confused about cars-how would they hold their weapons? i guess they could be the radio antena but that would be really cheesy. i guess if they did have that though the hot rod heartless could make a return. another thing-bridge to terribithia is disney? i guess i forgot. Incredibles is actually a pretty serious movie at some points so if done right it could be pretty cool. for pochantas it could be like olympus coliseum where the character could just be in like one battle or like i said you could also have john smith instead. thx for the suggestions you brought up some good points i never would have thought about myself

Keyblade19

I have a system idea for KH3. KH3 for the PS2 and the Nintendo Wii.

Also the ability to customize your own Keyblade.

And u also unlock the different keyblades from previous games if you have them on your mem card.

Last edited:

Keyblade Tamer

I think that in kh3 if they decide to make one that Kairi, and Riku should be keblade masters as well as Sora.Also, I beleive that it will be better if they had more than one player, and you could choose which character you would like to be.

I also beleive that they should have different worlds. Something that they make up with new characters.
Something that catches your eye, and amazes you. I think it would look cool if they have cool Armor.

The game should be about them trying to find the keyblade source ( the original keyblade master in spirit form) to awaken the true power of the keyblade, and defeat the ultimate shadow beast.:thumbsup:

Keyblade Tamer

I think that in kh3 if they decide to make one that Kairi, and Riku should be keblade masters as well as Sora.Also, I beleive that it will be better if they had more than one player, and you could choose which character you would like to be.

I also beleive that they should have different worlds. Something that they make up with new characters.
Something that catches your eye, and amazes you. I think it would look cool if they have cool Armor.

The game should be about them trying to find the keyblade source ( the original keyblade master in spirit form) to awaken the true power of the keyblade, and defeat the ultimate shadow beast.:thumbsup:

:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

:

No. Kairi should not be a keyblade master. She's already a princess of heart. And please, don't try and pull in the flower keyblade into this. The novels state it appeared in Riku's hand. And it's never seen again anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back