• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 STORY

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxas78

THIS A FAN MADE MADE SOTRY I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT

KINGDOM HEARTS
A NEW JURNAY A NEW LIFE
CHAPTER 1
This a story about sora kairi and riku this story continues off after there jounay home and shortly after got a letter from king mickey so sora riku and kairi set off the letter said that there jornay was not over not at all
it said there was a man named xenmax and was somehow related to xehanort and a new evil has been released upon the world they where ment to be a mixture of nobodies and heartless
as sora and kairi and riku set off to there jurnay they said goodbye to there family and friends once again but as sora was walking along the beach he suddenly felt sick and dizzy as sora fell to the floor he notice a man in a all black jacket with a striking rezemblenc to the one the orgnization would wear but as sora was thinking to him self how it couldent be the mysterious man suddenly came up to him and leened down and whisperd in his ear death upon you sora jumped up and try to strike the man but the man was simply to fast for sora the man apperd behind him and said death upon all of you and suddenly dissaperad sora quickly ran to the dock where riku and kari where waiting but when sora got there sora was simmply in shock in what he was seeeing he seen riku on his knees holding kairi in his hands and saying to kairi to hold on just a littile longer but as kairi strugeld to use her last breath of air she manged to to say sora i lo lo but she just did not have enough breath to say it as she slowly closed her eyes sora gasped in tear and yelled at riku and asked him who did this who did this to her riku struglled to say it but he say it but he eventully said hes back... sora struglled to understand who could it simpply be but as sora said who is back.... the mysterious man apperad again and said me the mysterious man took off his hood sora saw his true fourm as it was xehanort when sora saw him sora simply went in rage as two keyblads appeard in his hands sora ran up striked him with all his anger xehanort just simply dissaperd again sora told riku to take kairi and leave riku told sora he was not gonna leave him sora simply tunrned into black shadow figure and said leave now riku took kairi and got in the boat and set off sora said go see the king he will know what to do and as xehanort apperid again he said is that all that all you got sora... sora said no im going to show you what i got as xenhanort and sora faught to the death sora striked xehnaort in the face and then the ribs xehnaort fell to the ground and said im impreesed i did not know a messly boy like you could fight like that sora said i was going was going easy on you and as sora striked him in the face he fell down on the floor and as he sinked to the floor into the
darknees he said ill be back .....in your dreams and as sora striked him again xehanaort grabbed the two keyblads and threw sora back as xehanort came up and striked sora on the head sora fell into a deep silence as sora sinks into the darknees slowly he sees kairi and kairi say hold on dont let your light go but sora could not find the light he simply went into a deep coma.....
end of chapter one

roxas78

hear is chapter 2 hope you like

chapter 2
revenge
As riku gets to the Kings castle he carrying Kairi in his arms Goffy and Donald come up.To riku they go in shock in what they see and they ask what happend .... riku says xehanort is back Goffy and Donald are in shock in what they hear.Riku asks where king micky is they say he is in his office they rush to go see King Micky. When they get there King Mickey is allready waiting for them King Micky ask's where sora is riku says he is fghting to the death with xehanort...xenhanort what do you mean it couldent be he is dead.No he's not says riku..i knew this dredfull day would come sonner or later says king micky come i may be able to bring kairi back but as for sora i do not know we must find out if sora is still alive i will cotact his nobodie with inside him lets go to the room of light when they get there they put kairi on the table of light king micky tells riku that she may not comeback her old self riku says you have tp bring her back no matter what king mick say ok i will bring her back with the light of armor as her brings her back to life she uwakens with life as she awakes riku hugs her im so and says im so glad your back she asks where sora is and riku says he is back on the island trying to defeat xehanort last i saw him he was on ground sink into darkness we have to go back and save him i will bring his nobbodie up that will be only way to bring him back i will need your helpp htough karie okay i will help you lets do it lets bring sora back i cannot let him go can you bring namine out i will try says kairi ok lets do this then as namine appears she says she can not stay long i am dieing cause you and osra are not togethor my life are in the hands of your guys light your guys light connects you may bring him back but it will not be easy lets go i will show you the way to light but we must go see roxas karir hold my hands we may bring roxas out of sora only roxas shell know what to do okay says kairi.As they hold hands a flash of light comes and you can see roxas appering in the darkness roxas what is wrong with sora why is he not seeing the light he is not seeing the light cause he belives he will never see kairi again i try to tell him he wont listan we need to wake him up somehow but how there is no way when someones hearts is cosummed hate and sadness they cannot escape the darkness what about xehanort we will have travel to darkness but it will not be easy ok then lets bring back sora says kairi.
end of chapter 2

roxas78

how this wrong section your in the wrong section not this thread goahead and movie ill just make another one in this thread

Phalinx

Dude, this is in the wrong forum section. Don't be a douche.
Gotta go with JakeH on this one.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Move this Beast over. Lol.

Aslo because I can, I also kinda helped. I geuss. Lol. I'm sorry I'm to cool to say that right? Lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back