• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh3? *spoiler*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Well, I guess you never actually saw Zexion die....

I don't know, the letter could be just a letter of thanks or something equally irrelevant.....

Most likely and Zexion I believe was killed by the Riku Replica

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Sora and co dont' get their memory of CO back...It was remember the fake stuff and remember CO or regain his true memories about KH1, but NOT CO. Nowhere in Kh2 do they suddenly remember stuff about CO, else they would've acted differently around the Org members, especially Axel.

LOL. Yes they did. It was in KH2FM, though. Sora remembered Namine. This was because of all the connections made in the previous scene where Roxas and Namine went inside Sora and Kairi.

How could it be? Doesn't KH: Coded take place in the past like the other games do?

Do you even know why it's called Coded?!

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Not to be rude but thats dumb. So yor telling me a message in a bottle is related to bbs WHITCH TAKES 10 years before they even read the message?

Letters don't always have to tell about something that is going to happen. It's called history, you know....

I personally believe that instead of fusing together when both Xemnas and Xehanort were defeated, lingering sentiments of Terra and MX were created. (Terra didn't appear until after you beat the game.) The letter would say that a strange portal appeared at Disney Castle, Sora Donald and Goofy would fight Terra, and Mickey could tell them about BBS, that is if he remembered. (He didn't remember the Xehanort we know of at first.) If not, he could just direct them to the book in Yen Sid's tower that says "This recorded all the mischief the King did years ago" or something along those lines. It's quite plausible it's about BBS, because of the screenshots with Yen Sid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back