• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Begining...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas=SoraX

Well, I don't know if there's another forum like this but what if the begining of KH3 you played as Sora but when ever he goes to sleep he has dreams about past Keyblade Wielders? And you could play as another wielder and fight heartless or something like that... Maybe it would give us hints about The Chasers (is that what the power rangers at the end of KH2 are called?) past and what they did/do.

What do you guys think?

Kairiissocute

what? it would be cool if we could play as past keyblade masters, but KH3 is not about Sora, Riku, or Kairi. Nomura said so. And I never new that Sora had dreams about keyblade weilders...

O

Oberon

Kairiissocute said:
what? it would be cool if we could play as past keyblade masters, but KH3 is not about Sora, Riku, or Kairi. Nomura said so. And I never new that Sora had dreams about keyblade weilders...
That would be cool, but not in true KH spirit, since Sora IS the main story-plot character.

T.K.O.L.

If Normura said that im gonna buy a plane ticket track him down and Slap some common Since into him if kh3 isnt about sora,riku, and kairi that would make me not wanna buy the game if it doent involve them.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Nomura never said that KHIII wont be about Sora,he just cleared that the 3 knights are not Sora,Riku and Kairi
It would be nice if we could play as one past keyblade wielder but i want to play as Sora too^^

evilriku00

i think it would be cool to play as a past keyblader
i think in the secret ending where the graveyard of keyblades are is a place sora finds (no duh) and once he picks up one of the keyblades you get to play as a past keyblader

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
lua_crucialus said:
After watching the KH2 both regular and secret endings I don't see how KH3 will be about Sora/Riku/Kairi...
well you not tutsuya nomura, his mind comes up with the strangest but coolest things so just wait untill he tells us if sora kairi and riku are in the main characters or not

C

Charlie

Roxas=SoraX said:
Well, I don't know if there's another forum like this but what if the begining of KH3 you played as Sora but when ever he goes to sleep he has dreams about past Keyblade Wielders? And you could play as another wielder and fight heartless or something like that... Maybe it would give us hints about The Chasers (is that what the power rangers at the end of KH2 are called?) past and what they did/do.

What do you guys think?

lmao "POWER RANGERS"-god I love you XD
-I think that you definately have an idea going for you ^^ But you know what's so funny about all of this? We've had a couple of people predict the exact same beginning you have in both this & the spoiler section. However I DO think that your prediction has potential to possibly be either KH-3's opening, and or the main plot of it's story. Why? because Sora's story had been basically wrapped up in KH-2 (ex: he had visited, sealed, and RE-OPENED the connections between all of the disney worlds we knew of in the KH-universe, found a new side of himself that completed him [Roxas], AND not to mention that he finally found and saved all of his friends)

Roxas=SoraX said:
but when ever he goes to sleep he has dreams about past Keyblade Wielders? And you could play as another wielder and fight heartless or something like that... Maybe it would give us hints about The Chasers (is that what the power rangers at the end of KH2 are called?) past and what they did/do.

+It would resemble a section of the plot in the previous game-Meaning Sora's subconscious connection to Roxas, although he never really KNEW what it meant until around the end of the game. Then also your idea of us PLAYING as one of the past keyblade wielders reminds you of when you had to play as ROXAS in the beginning of KH-2.

So in other words your prediciton and the previous plot for KH-2 resemble one another it various ways..which if you think about it MIGHT have been something that Nomura had planned to do all along (for maybe even deeper reasons other than that, which we probably have YET to discover until we take a closer look at both what's happened, and what we've DONE in KH all together)-OR the guy could still be brainstorming for all we know XD

Well anyway, SOLID theory on what may come in the next installment
*gives you the thumbs up*
:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back