• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 is SO easy!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zach_blues

KH2 IS SO EASY, it's not even funny! It is a HUGE dissapointment, and the hype surrounding it was too much. Dont get me wrong, the game is fun, but it's VERY SHORT AND EASY!!! JUST LIKE KH. Sorry, but EVEN gettin 100 completed on a Proud mode slot is not hard.

Marluxia Diablos

Tell me. Did you beat Sephiroth. Did you just blow through the game. Did you do everything that the game has to offer? Remember, several games, in comparison to KH1 can look very easy. You're lying if you say that KH1 was easy.

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
i refuse to believe it!!!!!!!!!!!
if you think KH2 is a dissapoitment........you're not a fan of KH2 so kiss my***
close this thread!!!!
=d

yeah! dont tell people that! your gonna disappoint them, then they are gonna send a swarm of cactuars at you. x| and saying that is just plain wrong

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
please can a mod step up and close this thread? :mad: i don't think you should say that, Zach blues, because me and a few other peeps have already posted something about SKIPPING THE GAME.
i agree, that kh2 is quite easy. but i don't even know what mode i'm playing on though...how lame. but it still rox!
PS: to be honest, i looked at the japanese lettering on the config in the in-game menu, and it matched the second button on the vertical difficulty system in the main menu, so i think i'm playing on standard mode, and things got a little hard now (after the tron world)

Raphael_Sohma

Actually the guy who started this thread is quite right. I own the game myself, I love it but... the chalanges stopped after beating xaldin. It's quite sad what square enix did.....

Zach_blues

yea, what raphael Sohma said! that game is too easy!!!! Now i'll admit, getting 100% of proud mode beat is quite difficult, but other than that the game is very easy.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I agree that KH1 was fast passing....there were still parts that I got stuck at (stupid chernabog.....) I bet you didn't even listen to the dialog and fully used the abilities. Even the people who beat the game only got 7 or 13 % completed.

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
probably the reason why its short is that u been playing it too much maybe. cuz sometimes if ur really into a game, u would most likely play that for quite long time so...... which would make u play nonstop

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I bet my bottom dollar that this dude skipped all the cutscenes and just did the game.

Oh and by the way, God of War was short and easy also. What's the excuse there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back