• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh manga

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iholdthekeys

ok since the kh manga has an official release date now in america which is October 11........ where can i get it???? can i go to game stop or can i just go to barnes&noble??? i'm kind of wondering here

chosen destiny

i think they would have it mostly like at gamming stores, but im going to any book store that has it.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Even though it's going to be at least $5, I'm definitely not going to buy this piece of ****. I read this crap online and thought it was a total discrace to Nomura's masterful work. I wouldn't recommend anyone to buy it when it comes out here in NA. That's how bad it is. By the way, who's the moron who wrote this thing anyway?

ultmakeyblademan

yeah ign reviwed and it said it was crap even though its only $5 and its 4 books i dont know if i will get the chain memorie when it comes out a but i am going to get the kh manga wen it comes even if its a peace of crap mostly to collect them

Oathkeeper137

Where ever I have a TV, PS2, and a Broadband Conne
You can definitely get it at Borders, and I'm pretty sure Barnes and Nobles will have it to. Also Suncoast or Sam Goody might have it. It's really just whichever place you like more is where you should buy it. (even though Borders has it's 3 for the price of two thing at some point... dunno when though.) Hope this helps :D

iholdthekeys

King Sora_Strife said:
Even though it's going to be at least $5, I'm definitely not going to buy this piece of ****. I read this crap online and thought it was a total discrace to Nomura's masterful work. I wouldn't recommend anyone to buy it when it comes out here in NA. That's how bad it is. By the way, who's the moron who wrote this thing anyway?

excuse me, but don't go talking crap ok.......... just cuz ign gave it a bad review does not mean it is bad......... ign has given some good games bad reviews.......... just cuz sum1 don't like it mean that u gotta agree and start talking crap about it.......... and itz kh....... kh is great......... that is why we are here in the forums....... 2 support the game, talk about it.......... not 2 go cursing off the game and calling it a "piece of ****"........... that is disgraceful of kh......... nomura may not have been in charge of the manga(i'm pretty sure about that but don't go and bust my chops about it cuz i'm not sure) but the kh manga is not a disgrace(which you spelled wrong) to Nomura.......... it is still kh.......... and it helps reach out 2 ppl who only read comics and stuff and get them interested in the game as well..........

King_Mickey1000

I taste like chicken
Somewhere up high...getting ready to snipe your as
iholdthekeys said:
excuse me, but don't go talking crap ok.......... just cuz ign gave it a bad review does not mean it is bad......... ign has given some good games bad reviews.......... just cuz sum1 don't like it mean that u gotta agree and start talking crap about it.......... and itz kh....... kh is great......... that is why we are here in the forums....... 2 support the game, talk about it.......... not 2 go cursing off the game and calling it a "piece of ****"........... that is disgraceful of kh......... nomura may not have been in charge of the manga(i'm pretty sure about that but don't go and bust my chops about it cuz i'm not sure) but the kh manga is not a disgrace(which you spelled wrong) to Nomura.......... it is still kh.......... and it helps reach out 2 ppl who only read comics and stuff and get them interested in the game as well..........
I totally agree!

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
iholdthekeys said:

Look dude. The reason I said it sucked is because I read it online already and I thought it sucked. I read all of volume 1 online and yes, I do think it is a disgrace. Plain and simple. I loved the game. I loved how the game flowed and how the storyline was so interesting. The dialogue in the game was great. The dialogue in the manga is terrible unlike in the game. The formatting of the whole thing stinks. Basically it totally ruins the image and charm of KH. In fact, in my opinion that manga is not KH. It has it's name, but it's not KH. The manga is basically like a kick in the face to Nomura, Square, and Disney's work. And by the way, this is not going to get people interested. If anything it's going to turn a lot of people off. But who knows, maybe some people will like it here in NA but I'm just not one of them. I can only imagine how horrible the CoM manga is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back