• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just realised something important in DD video!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Path2Oblivion

Just Realised, after the BHK throws the Oblivion KeyBlade to BFU (thought to be riku) They go past eachother, riku falling, BHK running up the building (which is by teh way awsome to watch) after the already kinda pass eachother if you look at the BHK, he has 2 keyblades still It now looks like he has the oathkeeper and the regular keyblade that you start with in KH1. (otherwise there is a 3rd one, or he's carrying King Mickies Keyblade)

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
1. How is this important

2. We all have already seen this... it's nothing new >_>

Keeavin

I've never noticed it. I should go back and watch it again. Is it pretty clear to see, or just a "well it looks like" kind of thing?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
http://www.life-stream.it/kingdom/deep_img.htm

^^ Best site for DD pictures

Check page 3 or 4 for the pics your looking for

Khdeepdive102.jpg

Khdeepdive103.jpg

Last edited:

FiNaLsKyE

Yeah in deep dive its true... im pretty sure... that king mickey throws his kingdom key to BHK, because at the end of deep dive, you see king mickey fall to the ground and whip out ANOTHER key blade, not his original. So anyways, its probably nothing to worry about, but yeah its just annoying...

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Where does Mickey's throw BHK a keyblade? I beleive you are mistaken:

Khdeepdive136.jpg

That is Mickey with his Inverted Keyblade

FiNaLsKyE

no no, BHK gets king mickeys kingdom key... but idk maybe he doesnt throw it... im pretty sure i saw it though, lol its not a big deal...

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
In the pictures I posted above, you see that the BHK has his normal regular Kingdom Keyblade like SOra's, adn that Mickey has his Inverted keyblade...

They both have thier own, normal, regular Keyblades... neither of them took a keyblade form the other

FiNaLsKyE

weird... oh well, deep dive is a concept. not gonna worry about it. Thanks for clearing it up though muffin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back