• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just Around the Bend

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti-Dark

E3, I would say, it's not too far off, I know that there will be certain big things such as.....

KH2, PS3 preview, there may be some stuff on the new Xbox, probably the contender for Nintendo in the console race, what do you all think?

I think this year.....is a let down year.....not looking forward to E3 too much, except for a few things, theres nothing too mind blowing, unless you all inform me otherwise

Ac/Dc Man

i think the new nintendo console thats comin out(revolution) is gonna blow ass...once again no friggen online play! and Ps3 is sposed to have 2 CD holders for w/e reason i dont know but it looks cool!

Anti-Dark

yeah, the PS3 prototype model that has been showed off looks amazing, looks perfect, but I can't believe Nintendo is still ho0lding out on the online generation

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Dont forget

Final Fantasy XII.

I wonder if theyl make a new Super Smash Bros. Mele.

Anti-Dark

they'll definitely have a new smash bro.s only reason I bought the gamecube, :p

but yeah, FF12 will be there, but the thing is.......will it be there as a big thing or a small thing, is it going to be close to finished, or a late release harldly anything at E3?

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
YEAH! I love SSBM! Its one of my favorite games.

I hope it will be close to finished. The people are counting on them to satsfy our hunger for FF. LOL

Anti-Dark

yes, we have no idea of any release dates, there are projected release dates, but those are BS

nintendo, sony, microsoft, all have new ones com'n out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back