• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jokes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Redemptions Light

This thread got deleted when we changed the forums. NONE OF THE CREDIT GOES TO ME. I did not make this up Iam just bringing it back.

Anyway, here you post any jokes you know and you can read other peoples jokes. You can also post funny things that happened to you or whatever! Don't worry, if you have a joke, post it. No one will make fun of you if they are not funny.

Here is one to start us off:

Three guys were stranded in the desert. They were very tired, and very thirsty. As they were walking, trying to find something to help them survive, they saw a magician on top of a slide. It was not an illusion or a mirage. When they reached the magician, she said to them "You look very tired and thirsty, I think I can help you. She explained to them that all they had to do was slide down the slide and while they were going down, they had to shout the name of a drink. They would then land in a pool of it. So, the first guy went down and yelled
"WWWWWWAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!"
Then, the second guy went down and shouted

"GGGGGGAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTOOOOOORRRAAAADDDDDDDDDEEEEEE!!!"

Then the third man went down and bellowed
"WWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

So, post a LOT of jokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back