• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I've Made a connection...i think

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justified1217

Well remeber back to the like very first KH2 trailor where we see BHK and his friends on the clock tower and BHk was holding that trophy with the Red Yellow Blue and Green orbs...well if you look at the new axel pic

http://kh2.co.uk/image.php?image=update/Axel_3_2.jpg

you can see that there are Red Yellow Blue and Green Flags, so maybe that trophy ment they beat all the different events that the different color flags represent...if that makes any sense to you

Thank You and Goodnight lol :cool:

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I'm sorry, I'm a little slow, but what connection is this? Oh! I got it! Maybe it's like the olympus collisium Tournament? Maybe it's a contest between all keyblade wielders. That's why BHK is after Sora! Or maybe not.

Owaz

Ah, it might have a connection. Good find! And the contest they are in is something called "The Struggle" which was confirmed over at Kingdom Hearts Ultimania. And tetraalmasy, sorry but no. :p

Justified1217

thats kinda what im saying, like maybe he won by himself but it took all of them to get there so he gave them each a piece etc. etc.
lol

Justified1217

kh_icephantom92 said:
i agree with tetraalmasy.

you agree that its a contest between all keyblade wielders??? well seeing how there's only four i don't think that would be much of a competition...and 2nd, your just dumb for saying that...it's alright though, cuz why would seifer and axel and bhk's friends be in it? :cool: so just think a litle about it aight....

(shakes head at kids and walks away)

Thank You and Goodnight lol

Justified1217

pwn3d to the max said:
good

finnally you said something not n00bish*claps* you aren't a n00b anymore

who me? if so i am honored :D , if not...i'll try harder next time...*sniff* :(

Chandrosen

My friend has heard rumors that the crystals are the crystals that belong to the legendary heroes from FF1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back