• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tech ► I feel like Raging.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ImmaRikuOfficial

Has anyone ever made a mistake and make a new game in Kingdom hearts for
any of them and overwrite their save file which was at teh end of the game and had most of
the items and even had the best weapon almost done synthesizing, Well I did that today...

JustSnilloc

I'll one up you... My little sis has destroyed my PS2 before, I've lost memory cards all together, and it was all on 97% complete games

My little cousin has time and time again deleted my data on DBZ BT3 after I've spent weeks (each time) getting all the stuff again ALL THE STUFF IN THE GAME

makes me cry a little bit, but I get better every time I redo it, and I memorize everything a bit better each time, so despite the initial rage, it has it's benefits

luna008

did something in a way similar, when i first played kh, i thought you just had to step on the save area to save the game, it took starting over four times to realize my mistake. oh well, the opening sequence is one of the best parts of the game anyhow, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back