• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How should KH3 start?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mysticgamer

of course there'll be an awesome CGI recap then the wierd dream but this time you'll Start out as Kairi in the beginining. She makes a comment about meeting Sora for her training with the keyblade. You can try fight him but you can't really win (he still has his dresspheres and abilities) but he shows you the basics, dodge roll (or cart wheel for her? block) Then'll you'll also train with those other losers on loser island then Riku will show up and something happens... Okay what about you guys? What do you think will or hope will happen?

D

Deleted member 36435

of course there'll be an awesome CGI recap then the wierd dream but this time you'll Start out as Kairi in the beginining. She makes a comment about meeting Sora for her training with the keyblade. You can try fight him but you can't really win (he still has his dresspheres and abilities) but he shows you the basics, dodge roll (or cart wheel for her? block) Then'll you'll also train with those other losers on loser island then Riku will show up and something happens... Okay what about you guys? What do you think will or hope will happen?
Hmmmm, I dunno how they would fit that in the plot, but I like the idea.

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
The whole cgi recap and weird dream is pretty much a great kingdom hearts tradition, lol. That plus having a good utada hikaru song playing in the background. I think this time Riku should be the one to have the dream, either him or Xehanort ( dream of the past), or have an entirely new character have a dream.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
I think that the whole game should start out with the CG movies of KH1 and KH2 with everything and Utada's song. During that, the screen goes blurry and fades into darkness. Then it in CG graphics, It shows the three knights going up to the keyblade and doing the whole secret scene of KH2FM+. Then right afterthat, you are the knight. No explaination how but you are and then you have to go back where the thing was!

Anyways that's what I think

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards
It should have recaps of KH1, COM, and KH2. The last part has Sora on the isalnd with his friends at the end of KH2 and he thinks back at the battle with Xemnas. Now it shows Riku and Sora battling Xemnas and Sora knocks Xemnas in the middle of the air. Xemnas slowly starts to fall down and as soon as he hits the ground you see Xehanort falling through the dark ocean like Roxas and Sora. Xehanort goes on a platform and sees birds fly around him and then it finally fades to a cutscene in the past that involves the knights. All of this plus a good utada hikaru song would be a great start for KH3. :)

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I agree- recap everything that has happened in the previous three games. Then from there, maybe introduce those three new knights that we saw. Or, have another opening sequence with Riku, Sora, and Kairi

Mysticgamer

Isn't Xanahort's memory or heartless (whatever he is) still inside Riku? I played COM and beat him so I thought he was dead but now the thing in KH2 has me wondering...

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Nope, that's just a manifestation of the Darkness in Riku. The darkness was regrowing and trying to take over. Like a bomb!

Mysticgamer

Hmm, a little role reversal would be fun! How about this time Riku and Kairi have to find or save Sora?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back