• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guilt or no guilt

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom358

Hey everyone,

So today I've found myself at a difficult question guilt or no guilt. I do not have many power medals that i use, one of the best medals for power that I use is Mushu no guilt/orb. I was wondering if a Paine 25% guilt 1000+ chip and dale would be much more powerful than Mushu w/o orb/guilt. seeing that they both have the same special attack.

I have many Paine medals to use if Paine is much stronger than Mushu when guilted.

Thanks so much!

Xelon99

Awards
In general ruling, Guilted f2p > unguilted pull. Epics and above, and some specific medals are exceptions. in this case, Paine would be stronger. Slightly, but stronger.

Kingdom358

Thanks for the advice everyone! I also never intended to sell Mushu for Paine, and since I don't have an orbs for Mushu I will guilt Paine just for the time being until I get more Mushu medals

LingeringVanitas

Do it with Mushu. He's basically the rare version of Paine, and all around stronger in the long-haul.
Wow had no idea, if I would have known that I would have scrapped my Paine a long time ago. From all the draws I've done I think I got Mushu like 5 times....and I deleted him every time....because I already had a 5star pain I've been using....I think next time I get Mushu from a draw I may keep him, especially if I get 2 of him. Good to know! Thanks for saying that.

Sorakh212

Awards
Definitely go with guilt if and or when you can because of how much more damage or impact your medals will have on enemies. Only reason not to would be if you were appalled or concerned with the recent spoiler at the end of X. Other than that I don't really see a reason not to though especially from a mechanics or gameplay perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back