• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Green Day! Who thinks they rock?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com
There was no Green Day forum that I could find so thought that I'd put this here. I think they're very cool, and Tre' Cool is my favorite, hence my user name. It made me mad when I found out they only one 1 grammy out of seven. If they were beaten by Usher I will personally hunt him down and beat him sensless with a drum stick.:) Anyway, for anybody who likes Green Day and wants to chat about them, here's the place.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
I don't wanna chat about them, but I'm a fan. What annoy's me is people who say "Omfgz yeah American Idiot and Boulevard of Broken Dreams are cool i luv them!!!11111111"

And about them splitting after this tour huh..

O

OneWingedAngel08

I really used to like Greenday! I loved the Dookie album. I really cannot stand their new album

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com
I just got Dookie last friday! And I can play five songs off of it. There new album is cool, it's just different then what they used to do. They're no longer punks, they're all grown up, and it's supposed to be a rock opera thing. I dunno. VersionX! Reply! Are they really quitting?

crameling

Their old stuff is good, but their new stuff sucks. Now they're just like every other pop-punk band in the American music industry.

LightGuardianLin

Website
xanga.com
xD GreenDay rocks! Heehee! American Idiot and Boulevard of Broken Dreams rock my socks! And the others too for course. ~_^ I always did love the albums, but I didn't really like the new album...but still it rocked!

Website
www.myspace.com
Haha I <33 Green Day!! They rock my socks...they have blown just about everyone away with their American Idiot cd...haha every song on it rocks...and I cant believe they're quitting!! That's a lie!! They mustn't quit, no no no!! o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back