• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Genie still granting wishes?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloud@omnislash

Alright remember back in KH when you were in Agrabah fighting the heartless for the very first time in front of the Cave of Wonders....Aladin calls Genie and tells him to "Get rid of these guys" not I wish to get rid of the heartless. Genie still counts it as a wish #1. Then when Sora & co. are riding the carpet back to Agrabah Aladin wishes he was rich but obviously that wish #2 was never realized because it was put on hold. The only wish which was #3 was the one Aladin technically made was for Genie to be free then he became a summon. So now Genie back I'm guessing to help...that doesn't make any sense whatsover. So what's Genie doing now in this picture in what seems to be a lamp.
soraandgenie.jpg

Doushitemo

What lamp? I don't see one. If you're talking about the blue thing in the bottom left-hand corner, that's Donald's hat.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
cloud@omnislash said:
Alright remember back in KH when you were in Agrabah fighting the heartless for the very first time in front of the Cave of Wonders....Aladin calls Genie and tells him to "Get rid of these guys" not I wish to get rid of the heartless. Genie still counts it as a wish #1. Then when Sora & co. are riding the carpet back to Agrabah Aladin wishes he was rich but obviously that wish #2 was never realized because it was put on hold. The only wish which was #3 was the one Aladin technically made was for Genie to be free then he became a summon. So now Genie back I'm guessing to help...that doesn't make any sense whatsover. So what's Genie doing now in this picture in what seems to be a lamp.
soraandgenie.jpg

Havn't you ever watched the Aladin movies? Genie is no longer a slave, so now he can use his magical powers to his favor. In other words, he still has power, no more wishes, just favors.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
geenie still has magic its just know he has freedom and doesnt have to obey anyone if he doesnt want to......................that blue thing in the corner isnt a lamp its donalds hat

cloud@omnislash

Oh its Donald's hat but still the second wish hadn't been granted and Genie has to be a slave because the bands are still around his wrists.
The bands had disappeared in KH after Aladin wished him free.

Last edited:

Doushitemo

cloud@omnislash said:
Oh its Donald's hat but still the second wish hadn't been granted and Genie has to be a slave because the bands are still around his wrists.
The bands had disappeared in KH after Aladin wished him free.
The bands don't mean anything. Even after Genie was freed in the Aladdin movie, in the second movie Genie had his bands again. Genie also had the bands in CoM.

Yanos_Darkspawn

Doushitemo said:
The bands don't mean anything. Even after Genie was freed in the Aladdin movie, in the second movie Genie had his bands again. Genie also had the bands in CoM.

You´re right about the movies, but remember that in CoM, Genie is a memory, so that the way Sora remebered him, without actuall meaning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back