• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy VII Never coming out????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

onewingedangel14

They have been prosponing FFVII advent children soooooooo long.... are they not going to have it in America? It was suppost to be out in March. WTH! I want it badly, I have been waiting two years!:(

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
There is a release date set.. If you'd read around a bit there is loads of topics on it.

September 14th, for both Japan and the US, Xmas for Europe.

Darkeyblademaster

Website
zchaos.clicdev.com
VersionX said:
There is a release date set.. If you'd read around a bit there is loads of topics on it.

September 14th, for both Japan and the US, Xmas for Europe.

thts the set.

like X said, if you would read some of the things floatin around, you'd know when it was comin out.

PSP, DVD, DVD-limited......thts what ive heard so far.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
onewingedangel14 said:
I have been looking around, but nothing tells me the exact release date, or even USA or Japan release! WTH
Serioussly!! Read what VX said!

It's CONFIRMED BY NOMURA, ANNOUNCED BY NOMURA taht FF7:AC will be released both in Japan AND America on September 14 on DVD. DVD-limited edtion will be released few weeks later. If it goes to cinemas, the movie will be displayed in the movies around august.

And Europe is XMAS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back