• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FFXVI Greatwood in KH4

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

zekro94

Awards
So I watched someone play Final Fantasy XVI and the part where they go to the Greatwood made me realize how similar it is to the woods in the KH4 trailer, yeah sure quality differences but still, thinking that the KH team helped with FFXVI and just seeing it ingame. Of course it just could be from Star wars as many have speculated but just compare a little. It's not 100% similar, I know

Attachments

• artworks-cdFExY6AScAnsBNL-TSD8RQ-t500x500.jpg
    artworks-cdFExY6AScAnsBNL-TSD8RQ-t500x500.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 5
  • kh4.jpg
    kh4.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 5

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I see the resemblance. It’s possible they even shared some assets. But considering the KH trailer has the AT-ST foot and how well it matches up with Endor from Battlefront, I’m still on the Star Wars train.

BE5B44F2-2428-4CCA-9784-8E8D84DCF104.jpeg

I also doubt Disney wants a world based on an M-rated game in KH. KH was a gateway for a lot of people into FF, which is one thing when the cameos were from T rated games. But I can already see the outrage from parents when their kids want to play FFXVI after seeing it in KH and find out it has a lot of nudity, bloody violence, strong language, etc.

zekro94

Awards
I see the resemblance. It’s possible they even shared some assets. But considering the KH trailer has the AT-ST foot and how well it matches up with Endor from Battlefront, I’m still on the Star Wars train.

View attachment 16193

I also doubt Disney wants a world based on an M-rated game in KH. KH was a gateway for a lot of people into FF, which is one thing when the cameos were from T rated games. But I can already see the outrage from parents when their kids want to play FFXVI after seeing it in KH and find out it has a lot of nudity, bloody violence, strong language, etc.
I know but what if the AT-ST foot is a red herring? what if it's something else that just resembles a little bit on that part of the feet? There's a reason for thinking this: In NEO:Twewy there's a character who looks like an older character from the original Twewy, Nomura said it's not that character and in the end it surprised us. That's why until they confirm it 100% I will take it as a grain of salt that it's Endor

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I know but what if the AT-ST foot is a red herring? what if it's something else that just resembles a little bit on that part of the feet? There's a reason for thinking this: In NEO:Twewy there's a character who looks like an older character from the original Twewy, Nomura said it's not that character and in the end it surprised us. That's why until they confirm it 100% I will take it as a grain of salt that it's Endor

The foot is 1:1 with an AT-ST. If that isn’t what it is, they’ve stolen a copyrighted design. It’s not a red herring.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, Disney probably wouldn't let them get away with such a thing.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I also don't think they'd waste the first FF world on a game Nomura had nothing to do with

Back