• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

EM is- theory by friend i wanted to share

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
shelke.jpg

the em seems to have the same weapons as the girl in the scans. probably no connection. but u never kno. the em could be part of clouds story. as she is a ff7 character now(its from dirge of cerberus)
and the EM could be the EW(enigmatic woman :p ) i know this is probably wrong, but it is a possibility

Awards
DoC is coming out after the KH2 release in Japan so why would Nomura want to go through the trouble of a KH2:Final Mix by having the em as a man on the japanese one and an ew on the U.S. one

Legato_Blue

em had glowing katanas. they were shaped like swords not cylinders. and they glew different colors not just blue Cloud@omnislash. downlaod the fight of source forge kh2.co. sorry but your friend is wrong

Last edited:

sephira808

u got 2 be kidding right?EM was a girl?no way!she doest look like EM 2 me n i was expecting EM 2 be a man.theres no way shes a girl,dats bulsh!t.n plus EM wield a sword dat look like a light saber in starwars movie,defenitely not watever shes wielding now!but she does look like GEU 2 me tho.who is she anyway?new ff charecter?she looks cool 2 me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back