• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Downtime

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tidus22340

Alright here we go...this is hard to say but...the amount of downtime were having is amazing, i mean right now as im typing this there are 14 users...im the only member on. this place has had so many complications and stuff goin on that nobody expects it to be back up anytime soon...midnighter im pulling for these forums all the way, but if they dont stay up then who knows how many members youll have left that still come here. and for anyone reading this...stay here, the other kh2 forums ive seen just suck compared to these..

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
AnTi-SoRa said:
just amazing, its up
You got that right!

Tidus(insert bunch of numbers here) said:
the other kh2 forums ive seen just suck compared to these
Compared to the other KH forums I've been on, this place sucks. It used to be great.

Really, how many days or weeks has this place been down? It is truly starting to get ridiculous.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
Tidus22340 said:
Alright here we go...this is hard to say but...the amount of downtime were having is amazing, i mean right now as im typing this there are 14 users...im the only member on. this place has had so many complications and stuff goin on that nobody expects it to be back up anytime soon...midnighter im pulling for these forums all the way, but if they dont stay up then who knows how many members youll have left that still come here. and for anyone reading this...stay here, the other kh2 forums ive seen just suck compared to these..

i agree, i cant find any good sites either (cept the one im an admin at in my sig). i luv this site but it has so many problems. ill never leave though, ill stay with this place till its completely dead. im pulling for this site as well.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
This place is way better than kh2.co.uk forums. they don't have an RPG that works or an RP or Fan Fic section. This is the most fantastic fun site that I have ever been to and anything trying to compare with this site or make fun of it has got to be the worst forum sites that I have ever been to because this is the best one.

DevenKH2

Pays the bills.
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
SoulEater2118 said:
i agree, i cant find any good sites either (cept the one im an admin at in my sig). i luv this site but it has so many problems. ill never leave though, ill stay with this place till its completely dead. im pulling for this site as well.

I don't expect these forums to die for a long time..

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Wow, Deven's back, Ironic no? You back for a while this time hopefully? ;)

Sorry, it's just been weird. I get on about every day...'cept yesterday, Softball, and check this place each time...still down. Eh, glad I tried today. ^^

Anyways, I must say that the forums themselves may not be the best (yet they're the only ones I got to...), I stay for the people. I like the people here better than other places. Don't know why, we have variety though. I'm 16, and my age is the middle. HB is like 17, adn then silh is like 13, so everyone here is around my age (those were just the first I thought of..). It's fun and nice here too, and everyone is willing to help out...till you have the spammers and idiots and junk like that.

But still. I'm pulling for this also, and I hope this place won't die out until we all move on with our...actually, even when we all do grow up, hopefully the next generation will keep this place up. ^^ I say this place should keep up until the Internet goes down.

D

darkheart

This place finally got back up. I think teh site might be a little bit weaker since it went down and lot of its features are still down, but it defiantly wont die off cause Im gonna be here!

Kyuubi

Mage Killer
all other forums suck compared to this? I don't really think so, but its not out of the game yet.

T

Tidus22340

trust me if youve been to some of the forums i have...its like spammer/flamer central...like they all gather there to do what they do best. but i see we have more people on now...and as some of you have said, im staying here till this place dies. i dont think this place will ever die either, but its going to become a lot more quiet if this keeps up...but hey at least the site is up!

The Midnighter

Tech Geek
Awards
Let me express, how much I don't care what you think about the downtime.
I was busy, Deven was busy.
Suck it up, post again, enjoy, etc etc.
Inferno will be up by 10 board time (-4 Atlantic GMT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back