• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Door in kh / End in KH2 ( Theory )

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

stewie

Ok I was reading a thread and it got me thinking, Well you know the door on Destiny Islands and later in KH riku see's a keyhole on that door. Well I thought that behind that door is where the guy on the rock and the other guy are because, and at the end of Kingdom Hearts 2 where Sora and Riku are the guy sitting down and the other dude where, and then when Sora and Riku go through the light, that place may just be behind that door in Destiny Islands.

To sum it up, The place where the 2 uknowns where talking may just be behind that door on Destiny Islands with the keyhole. :D
PS. Sorry it was kinda hard to explain.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
u mean that the destiny islands door is the door to...oooooooooooooooooo, u mean in deep dive, where there are 2 unknown, and one of em says he looks just like you? well i doubt it though
remember at the begginning of kh1, xenohart shows up and says
ive come to see the door to this world. this world has been connected. tied to the darkness...and so on.
the door was a world door, it was just like the doorknob in wonderland, the clock tower in neverland, the cave in agrabah, and other places. the only difference is that sora wasnt fast enough to seal the DI door.

Caminee

so ur saying the ocean shore in deep dive is on the other side of the door....thats a good theory..although when they go through it why do they come from the sky?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back