• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does Nomura Know

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima Monkey

Website
www.myspace.com
I think Nomura would browse a forum once ina while but he's a wayyyy too busy to join one of post. If he ever joined one he would've probably thought we were all video game nerds that seriously had to get a life!! Or he might try to bash the really bad theories, but otherwise I don't think he'd care.

EnoehT

it would make some small amount of sense, I know I would join all the forums if I was director of KH2 (which am not T_T) but its smart to get direct feedback from youre fans about youre game....

coolazice7

wouldnt it be funny if nomura came on here, posted the general plot of kh2, and then got flamed by everybody for coming up with a "stupid theory"?...lol, that would be hilarious....

very unrealistic though....

chosen destiny

lol, that would be mean, but very funny as well.
coolazice7 said:
wouldnt it be funny if nomura came on here, posted the general plot of kh2, and then got flamed by everybody for coming up with a "stupid theory"?...lol, that would be hilarious....

very unrealistic though....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back