• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Do you hope theres a kh3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do U hope theres a Kingdom Hearts III ?

• Yeah but I dont want to play it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

twilightriku

i hope there is a kingdom hearts 3. theres no way they would end the series on a cliffhanger.

Master Hearts

Of course I hope there's a KHIII.

Heck, I wish there was a KH for every day of the year. But something like that would just kill poor ol' Kingdom Hearts away. :p

I

The Show Must Go On
That was redundant... no, seriously, do you have a head injury? There wouldn't be a reason for all these people being on this site if they didn't want a sequel!

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
There wouldn't be a reason for all these people being on this site if they didn't want a sequel!

I dont.

The ending to KHII was perfect, I see no need why Nomura HAD to come up with all these Knights and continue the storyline.

Sure, there's the "where did Xehanort come from?" in question, but c'mon, what RPG game have you seen that answers ALL the questions? A good factor in storytelling is keeping some things a mystery, leaving it to the audience to speculate. I mean, you never saw them explaining about Jenova's past in FF7. Where did she come from? Was it from a planet full of powerful beings like her, or was she one of a kind? That was never answered, but it's something that doesnt need to be answered.

Quite frankly, I hoped KH would end with KHII. I was happy with the ending, but then I heard about the secret ending and I was like "Ugh, AGAIN?"

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
you should put :i already know there is gonna be a kh3" in your poll

TheBigBoss91

Website
www.myspace.com
i think that the ending of 2 solved all of the conflics of sora's story arc. i think the story can continue on prequils about the origin of Org 13 and the keyblades

Maverick E.S

Virus
Ok im sorry but anyway who hates kh (all the haterz who can't like an awesome game series) are just plain retarded who can apresiate(yes i know i misspelled it who cares i don't lol) a good game series peroid.
But anyway there probably will cuase numora said so..unless it was a fake interview but he said that in kh3 it might not be about sora and friends (atleast i don't think.. i said that lol) but if there needed they'll be in there but i think it'll be all new people but the others will be in it tho but that game won'tbe coming out anytime soon cuase of the other kh game coming out

Maverick E.S

Virus
SORA,RIKU,AXEL,ROXAS PWNS peroid ,everyone else does to but there the main people lol
But commenting also on my last comment i think the next project might be call kingdom hearts X but it was staed on a game website so it might be false or they put the x there becuase they now there will another kh game thats not part of sora's adventures or nothing but a new series so the x could mean that its not part of the other kh series its an unkown perhaps

Maverick E.S

Virus
"...amen. Oh, yeah! And pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease let there be KH3!!! On my list of most important things, it's second place! First place is you, so don't send me to hell; that's number three-- ANYWHO... Amen."
lol

But based on what ive heard there should be a kh3 after the next kh project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back