• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney+ Originals in KH4 and Beyond

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
If Square Enix were to implement worlds or characters from Disney+ content in KH4 and beyond, what would you like to see? While some of the Disney+ projects have been a mixed bag in terms of overall quality, I think there are at least some good characters and set pieces that could make for interesting adventures for Sora and co.

For whatever you choose, describe what the story and setting look like and explain how it would tie into the KH lore and characters.

Note: To distinguish this from the normal worlds thread, the movie or show must have originally debuted on Disney+. It can be anything Disney, Marvel, Star Wars, etc., but can’t have debuted in theaters or on Disney Channel or other Disney-owned networks/platforms.

Feel free to use any upcoming Disney+ content as well if you have an idea for it!

Personally, I think Loki could be an interesting world. The TVA would be a unique interior environment to explore that would be a much different vibe than worlds we’ve seen in the past. (Monstropolis would probably be the closest comparison that I can think of with some of the office areas.) On top of that, you have the Void which could have an epic boss fight with Alioth. And of course the Citadel at the End of Time.

Story wise, it mostly exists in a bubble that I think newcomers could jump into easily without needing to know the rest of the MCU. And Loki himself is one of the most recognizable Marvel characters with good party member potential. I think Sora could also resonate with the idea of variants considering the many versions of him there have been over the years.

Last edited:

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Bumping this because a live action series based on Gargoyles is reportedly in the works Disney+.

I really hope this works out well so the franchise can get the attention it deserves. I’d rather a revival of the animated series a la X-Men 97. But it’s better than nothing. Either version could have strong potential as a KH world and the original was even in consideration at one point per the series creator. If this new version has light horror elements (considering who the production team is), that could be some uncharted territory for KH.

Back