• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Different Battles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marluxias Sythe

I live right noe in Thornton CO, but I am moving t
I am acctually really excited now about KH2 because I realize we acctually get to fight other human beings instead of disney characters and heartless most of the time. I mean all we fought that wasnt Disney related was the heartless Riku and Ansem. And now in KH2 we get to fight off the entire orginization and Captain Barbosa who I guess Ihave to include as a human even if he is a Zombie. I am also starting to fall in love with all of the new abilities that I am hearing about.

And also I know this is a long shot but nomura said that who the superior was would shock us. I think its either two people Axel or Riku, who could be more of a surprise then those two?
Axel because it seems that he is taking orders from everyonelse. And Riku because he is Soras best friend. Just some food for thought :)

~Seph~

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
I am happy for you, Marluxias Sythe. You should be excited about all this. There are many new things arising and so much effort put into it. But I do not think we need to know all that there is to know before the game comes out. That would not be fun at all. Well, I am sure at least most of us will be surprised about who the Superior actually is (even if we know it already). I will be surprised nonetheless. But that is just me.

hudson

If he really were the Superior, that would be pretty weird, considering he would have to have the same 'dark scent' that Riku had.

Awards
His name is Luxord or Ruxodo not Luxodo and he's not the superior. that's odd i don't remember him saying the superior would shock us

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Yeah, a good game sequal has to have feature/ character/ game play that surprises its players, otherwise, it's merely just a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back