• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Deep Dive

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

flames1012

what is the deep dive is it were the unknows live or a world plz post your believes

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Re: deep dive

Deep Dive is the long version of Another Side, Another Story (or was it the other way around?). I do not think the name is of any importance. Perhaps it is a reference to "dive into the heart", a phrase which is mentioned at least once in KH. I think. It was a long time since I last played it.

Chosenoneknuckles

i dont think DD has any more amazin importance (apart from the scene they show in the recent trailers), just an early illustration of perhaps the darkness Kingdom Hearts has been overrun by

1WingedDemonCloud

In kingdom Hearts 1 do these 3 things than beat the game

1) Seal all the worlds including the collusium and Winni The Poohs world
2) Win the Hades Cup in the Collusium
3) Find all 99 dalmations

When you do all that beat the game....after everything happens Deep Dive Happens.

Also in the Final Mix version they have a much longer version Another Story Another Side.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards

1winged demon: its the other way around, in KH1 you get ASAS and in Final Mix you get Deep Dive. ASAS is about a minute long and DD is like 3 minutes

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com

I agree with Chosen. But what do you mean by the scene they show in recent trailers? DD is just an earl idea that the creaters had of KH2 when they made KH but didnt kno if they were going to make it but decided to put it at the end of the game.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com

Twilight Town = Always in Twilight
Deep Dive = Darkness

The town in Deep Dive was just a random town that was changed and eventually became Twilight Town. Its not the same though.

Y

YiNYaNgUlTiMiXeR

deep dive takes place at night in twilght town and it shows riku in his cloak fighting heartless. just cause organization member is there doesnt mean its there hq square wouldnt show it to us anyway

Y

YiNYaNgUlTiMiXeR

well the city was it at night but we cant say what that other place is

Chosenoneknuckles

.:KL:. said:
I agree with Chosen. But what do you mean by the scene they show in recent trailers? DD is just an earl idea that the creaters had of KH2 when they made KH but didnt kno if they were going to make it but decided to put it at the end of the game.

hehe yay, i meant the scene where it quickly shows DWU looking up at the BFU, it was in a fairly recent trailer so it must have some value still

DARK EVANGEL

they show that in a trailer?

---------------------------
To be a boy is to be a fool
to be a fool is pure bliss

-Hajime ueda

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards

ASAS i believe is what he is talking about....

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com

YiNYaNgUlTiMiXeR said:
deep dive takes place at night in twilght town and it shows riku in his cloak fighting heartless. just cause organization member is there doesnt mean its there hq square wouldnt show it to us anyway

There is no night time in Twilight Town. If there was then it wouldnt be called Twilight Town and the CoM description wouldn't have said, "A Mysterious Place between Light and Darkness"

InfectionHatred

I believe the term 'Deep Dive' refers to the actual dive that both the blindfolded and the unkown (blonde-haired, might I add) characters take.

What am I talking about, you ask? After the unkown throws his Oblivion up towards the blindfolded figure, he leaps off the building and dives downward. Once he passes the unknown, hooded, blonde-haired fellow, the unknown (or 'Enigmatic Man') himself turns around and runs down after the blindfolded person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back